Made Up

Don't Trust Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin POV

"Can I visit him? Jimin.. Please." She has been saying those words over and over again for this two days. I don't know why. She's been fine for this month, then suddenly she was like this again just because after the first met.

Jimin: This is the last time, Minji. Please I beg you, kajima..

She pouted her cute little mouth and hugged her knees sitting in front​ of the sofa. I didn't know what to do, it has been so hard for both Minji and Yoongi hyung. I caressed her hair and bent down in front of her.

Jimin: Smile, everything will be alright sooner. Okay? If he meant for you nothing can tear you both apart.

 She just looked up to me with her eyes full of tears. This wasn't right, everything that happened wasn't right.

Yoongi POV

Jin: Ya, Yoongi. I heard from Hoseok you drink again? Yah.. How could you? I've been wasting my time to throw all the bottle and now you did this?

Jin hyung just came and brought me food. He knew that I was like this because of Minji but he never ask or give me advise. He was just always there without saying nothing.

Yoongi: Don't throw it then. Because I will go out to drink and thats a fatal decision if I'm drunk outside. 

Jin: I just want you to be healthy. Don't drunk again. You are my family, how can I not take care of you?

Yoongi: If you throw the bottle I may be chasing Minji to her house or maybe worse.

Jin: Fine, I'll buy you a new one.

Yoongi: I need more than one, and you know that.

*CRASH*

There, I throw a big plate to the wall. This was what I wanted to do. To drink and get drunk in my apartement and no one could stop me. It was around 2AM, I guessed? Jin hyung finally gave up on me and brought me a lot of bottles. 

*Door Bell Ring*

Ugh, who tf was it? At this fcking oclock, why somebody bother to visit me this late? So disturbing.

Yoongi: GO AWAY!

I shouted it as loud as I could so that somebody outside my door could hear it. "Its me, Minji. Can you open the door, Yoongi?"

Suddenly I felt sobber, who? Minji? And hearing her voice called my name made me soft. I missed that voice, so bad. I felt my hand were trembling to reach the door knob. And when I opened a half of it, the door already being pushe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter