Chapter Four

Let's Not Fall In Love (우리 사랑하지 말아요)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

APRIL

 

I have been thinking about his so called prank. Honestly, I don’t even want to do it because it’s a stupid idea!

 

On the contrary… it will be a great feeling of some revenge towards her. I don’t actually do revenge but only when necessary. But hey, everyone deserves a little revenge.

 

Looking at the time, I have to be in the media club to escape from reality for a while. Passing by each rooms of club, the music club door was suspiciously slightly open.

My curiosity kicks in and I make an option to take a peek whoever’s inside so I can properly close the door.

 

As soon as I hold the door knob, I hear someone inside and it does not sound like someone talking. Pushing myself to see what’s going on the other side… do my eyes deceive me?

 

It’s Sera and Jin making out on a table. Jin… she knows I have a crush on Jin. Or do I?

Something hurt inside me and it’s furious, building up heat that I feel like flipping tables.

 

I let go of the door knob and stomp all the way to my dorm. When I reach there a few minutes, Taehyung is already sitting outside on the stairs.

 

“Are you crying?” he gets up instantly and I did not realise I’m crying.

“Let’s pretend to date,” I say it straight. “Let’s do it for ’s sake.”

 

 

 

“We need a very strong convincing story,” I say.

“Why?”

“Because she won’t believe that I’ll be dating, especially with you.”

 

Taehyung is in my dorm making himself some coffee and ramen, the kitchen is small and he’s taking his sweet time making his food. It’s amazing that he can still do stuff on his own even when his left arm is on a cast.

I am just sitting down on my couch and watch whatever’s on TV.

 

“How about… I first fell for you when we met?” he implies.

“Nope,” I shake my head. “Too typical.”

“Hmm,” he hums, making his way to me and gives me his half eaten ramen. “Here you go, I can’t finish.”

“Oh wow, thanks,” I take some and finish the rest.

 

“I’m no romantic but how about we first have feelings for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter