Chapter Thirteen

Let's Not Fall In Love (우리 사랑하지 말아요)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OCTOBER

 

“So you two are official now?” Hyorin’s jaw drops. “As in you’re dating each other?”

“Yeah, he said it himself,” I can’t help but smile crazily.

“Woah,” she’s in awe. “Are you sure? Because what you told me, sounded like from a movie.”

“Tell me what movie?” I cross my arms, leaning back against the chair and staring at her.

 

“Umm, no clue,” she shakes her head. “But it does sound like it’s from a movie. Anyway, pause this conversation and I will take our lunch.” Hyorin stands up from our usual place in the café and walks behind the counter.

 

 

“So, it has been two days, anything that makes you giddy yet?” she asks, leaning on her palm waiting for my answer.

“Well, nothing yet, since his arm is fine, he’s back to his own class,” I answer, “Which means our time in classes are different but we still manage our time, the thing is that he’s also Sera’s classmate.”

“So? He’s with you already,” she makes the ‘Duh’ face.

“I know,” I trail off.

“Don’t bother about your so called best friend, who is your best friend?” she points at herself. “Me silly, and you just enjoy your time with Taehyung. He changed remember and it’s because of you.”

I can’t help but laugh.

“And remember, now’s the time to not worry about someone else anymore. Worry about you now, you deserve happiness and any deserving you deserve.” She beams and takes a sip of her drink.

 

We both end up laughing our hearts out.

 

 

At night, I go back to my dorm and finally lay on my bed. It’s an exhausting day for me, spending some time with Hyorin, going to classes and then meeting Taehyung for a while and now I’m finally home.

 

Just then I get a text from Taehyung, seeing his name on my screen makes me smile.

 

From Taehyung 7:38PM

You free now? There’s a party going on in Jimin’s, come there around 8.

 

To Taehyung 7:40PM

Sure, will be there.

 

Alright cool, I will end my day with a party. I will still wear what I’m wearing for today, too lazy to even change.

 

 

Driving all the way to Jimin’s house, parking a block away and seeing that it’s just a typical college party. The lights can be seen on air, making it conspicuous and the sound of music blasting from the inside.

 

Walking up the front door, luckily some college students abruptly open it while cheering running to the front yard. I enter quickly and look for Taehyung.

 

Just then I feel someone grab my right arm but I manage to swing away, I am about to glare angrily at the person but the person is Sera.

 

“What are you doing here?” she asks loudly, the music is too loud.

“For the party of course,” I answer her, leaning closer.

“Alone?”

“No, with Taehyung,” I say. “What are you doing here, other than just attending every party in college?”

 

“What the ?” she reacts in utter shock. “You’re still with him?”

“Yeah we are, why? Why are you reacting like this?” I can’t quite read her emotion right now.

“I thought you guys broke up?” she backs up.

“Yeah we did but we got back together a few days ago,” I say. “Sera, why are you acting like this?”

“I have to go.”

“Sera wait!”

 

She quickly walks away, squeezing into the crowd and off to somewhere. I follow her because she’s acting strange and I have the right to know.

I squeeze my way too but unfortunately lost her on the back of the house.

 

“Sera,” I mention her name but it’s just for me to hear. “Where are you?”

 

Then I spot her, beside a tree kissing someone. I walk closer to find out she’s kissing Taehyung.

She stops and sees me, her eyes fill with anger and it’s the first time I see it. “Taehyung,” she says his name under her breath. “Is it true that you two are back together?”

“Yes, we are, why did you do that?” Taehyung’s shock and eagerly wipes his mouth.

 

“WHY?!” she shouts. “TELL ME WHY!” she shouts even louder.

“What are you trying to say Sera?” clearly Taehyung is confused as I am.

“We can talk, just calm down,” I say, my hands trying to touch her shoulder but she pushes them away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter