Chapter Four

Heart of A Dead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nayeon’s Pov~

 

I am crying and whining like a kid because I am hurt. But when Tzuyu carry me in a bridal style, I can’t help to look at her face. Honestly, she really so looks pretty and cute. But she’s always wearing poker face in her usual no expressionless face. She is also pale like a dead person. And it’s funny because I somehow saw her body and it has a lot of stitches but I can say that it’s perfect too. Actually when I saw it I feel scared, and I don’t know. I have a mixed feeling back then, because how can she have a stitched body, aside from that how can her body look so perfect. She has abs though I did not see her work out and eat properly.

 

My parents are really kind to her, and it seems like my money is based on how I am treating her. Though I’m not doing anything aside from being friendly and kind to her, I want to befriend her because of this feeling inside my body that I don’t know. But she’s stiff and not talking to me at all.

 

I eat what she cooks for me, and it does taste good, it is somehow better than me. ‘Is that the reason why she is not eating my food the same way as I am eating it. This taste really delicious.’ I thought.

 

And oh by the way she asked me if I need medicine, but I somehow feels a strange feeling inside my body, like gosh she cares for me. Well, I enrolled her also at my school and it will be starting monday next week and it’s wednesday today. So since it is still summer we are here in our apartment house, I actually want to buy school supplies for the first day but I have this red thing flowing inside my body so I brushed it off, about going to mall.

 

Tzuyu actually passed the exam, I just lend her my notes before but she got even better result than me. I remember the day that I took an entrance exam, like before. I passed but I only have average course, and this Tzuyu the person who’s living with me, who’s living in the forest before got the not so highest score in the entrance exam. She took the exam with three japanese students who wants to transfer school and she got the highest among all of them. Tzuyu is great right. And I am wondering can she be so smart when she’s living alone in the forest, I wonder how her brain works, seriously. It seems strange that the people in that hidden forest can actually read a sentence. I mean it took my 2 months to find that place though, that forest doesn’t have anything aside from woods and her house. She don’t have anyone to teach her aside from her father who passed away, but it seems like she really can caught up well.

 

“Nayeon, I’m just going out to have some fresh air. I will take Jinni with me.” She bring me back to my own thoughts, thoughts of her. Ehh? She’s leaving me here alone.

 

“No. You are just going to leave me here alone?” I whine to her like a kid.

 

“You know the answer, have a common sense before you ask.” She’s mean. Is that her way to talk with people?

 

“Don’t leave me here. I am hurt.” I cried fakely.

 

“I told you I will just get you medicine, but you don’t want. And now you are not letting me go out because you are hurt. How it is suppos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter