Alone in the Forest (Prologue)

Heart of A Dead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu’s pov~

 

Here I am alone in the forest, no one knows me and no one wants to know. Because I'm dead, I am a dead creature that no one wants to know, no one wants to encounter.

My father works on me for me to live, and yes, he can make me live. But, with the dead heart, dead soul and with the dead body. That's why I look like a zombie but I am not. And I am the only one that succeeded his invention. Wondering about my body.... It is made from different dead body that no one knows where did he get from. Zombie I may look but I don't eat people's brain nor drinking blood like vampire to satisfy my hunger, It's like I'm just living and not eating at all.

My father named me Tzuyu but he is calling me Joy always. When I'm asking him why. He will always say that "Because you are my only life and you are my Joy." and yes he don't have anything except me.

My father is always saying stories to me. He is also my teacher, cause he teach me how to sing, he made me dance, he made me understand life, he also teach me to converse, to read, to write. He made me live like a normal people even if I'm not. One time he brings me to a city, that I don't know where. He tour me around for me to know how the people are living. And since I am not  like those living people I don't have any identity, I don't have certificates and paper like them. My father have told me everything and teach me everything I need to live like normal. But, I am just living my life in a forest alone, but not completely. Because he gave me dog before  he dies.

Since I'm not eating I'm just gat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter