Chapter Three

Heart of A Dead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nayeon and I headed in her house. She really insisted that I should go with her. She said that her parents are going to kill her if she just let me live here in the forest.

 

We got there with my dog, yes I found him, Jinni my dog and the only thing I have. Nayeon lend me her clothes and said that she will be buying me some, as her parents said so. She said that they gave her money to spend it for me, and I cannot say no because she will just glare at me. Not that I’m feeling scared or anything, but her kindness towards me make me not want her to feel angry with me. She told me to take a bath, and I do so. Yes, I know how to live like a real person, thou I am not one. Because I am like a puppet who does not need her controller to move.

 

Days have passed and our routine is still the same. We enrolled at her school, cause her parents told her that If I could pass the entrance examination, they will enroll me also. I am a living dead person but I am not a fool nor dumb not to understand anything. I have brain, It’s functioning as well, I have body parts, and they are functioning also even though I am not eating. But the only part of my body who’s not functioning and beating is my heart. Father said, it will not function forever, he explained to me why, and that is because this heart only came from a dead body, dead person’s body who he found in the cemetery. By the way, I am still not revealing my secret to Nayeon, seems like I don’t want her to know. I think she will kill me if that time comes.

 

And oh, I have my daily routine in this house. Nayeon has a television and I saw her watching it. I’m staring at her that time when she looked at me and smile. She patted the seat beside her and ask me if I want to watch too. I just nodded my head since I don’t have anything to do. I’m helping Nayeon to sometimes clean this house if she ordered me to. She is cooking for me while I’m always pretending to eat what she had cooked. She is also having a time with my dog, and they are now close to each other. My dog Jinni likes her so much, actually he said it to me. Because little did Nayeon not know, Jinni is a special dog, he can speak but he is just talking when we were alone. He said that he also doesn’t want Nayeon to kick him out if she learned about me and him.

 

There is a one time that Nayeon is being lazy, she said that she have menstruation, so she asked me to cook for her while she’s whining like a kid. And that time thou I have no feelings at all, I am panicking on how to do it. How to cook food that is edible for her, when I don’t know what it all taste. I’m really panicking that time. I know how to cook as I am watching her far away when she is cooking. I feel like I am admiring her but I don’t. But I don’t know how the food will be edible for her to eat, because I can’t taste it as I have no taste buds at all. I asked Jinni to help me, he is the one who’s saying if it is already edible or delicious for Nayeon to eat. After that I placed it in the dining table while Jinni go to her, barking about her food. She did not go, she just stay at the cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter