Chapter One

Heart of A Dead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I woke up in a haze, not completely aware of where I am. I thought I was back home and all the events of last night was just a dream. Checking the room and it's contents makes my mind go into panic mode as I realize this room is no room of my dad’s house. I struggle in the bed I am lying in and sheets fly everywhere. I dash down the stairs I find outside of the room and take them two at a time, not caring about how much noise I was making.

I froze at the curious muttering coming from a place, which I do believe is the kitchen, and soon to be followed with footfalls towards my direction. I look in different ways for a hideout, but I was too late as a girl, shorter than I was came and smiled brightly up at me.

“Hi!”

I stared at her nervously and confused. She acted like she knew me for years.

“Do you remember me?” She her head.

I say nothing and shake my head.

“I am Im Nayeon!” She chirped happily, “I am the one who brought you in after I was saw you running like a crazy person the woods!”

(Crazy Author-nim’s note: Hehehe XD my co author is typing Crazy in our fic. Waaaahh!!! Heheh XD nothing much just want to say.) (Co-author’s note- you know me.. just loving making stories fitting others XD) (Crazy Author-nim’s note: Hahaha I bet I will make her crazy as well afterwards. HahahaXD)

Memories flood my mind and I fish out the same looking girl as the one standing in front of me as last night. So it wasn't a dream…. The way her beautiful face lit up with her baby cheeks showing dimples. Her skin was flawlessly pale and her teeth perfectly straight. Nayeon’s hair was into waves down to her shoulders in a chestnut color. The eyes were what caught me the most. The way her big puppy eyes drew me in was a whole new experience from the chocolate pupils to the stretch and eyelashes in which bat innocently.

“Anyways, I was making breakfast and then I'd wake you up but I guess you beat to that!”

She beckoned me to follow her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter