Chapter Two

Heart of A Dead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahh! This is Crazy Author-nim, I want to say something before you read this guys. I feel bad to both of my co-authors, because of my health I cannot commit with them. I am so sorry for that. I don't know who updated this, is it NickyDieos or byunsarang. But I am really thankful to them. Because even though I cannot commit with them properly before they update this fic for you. But I have edited this, just because... Let's leave it that way. Anyways if you read this last night. Please read the edited one again. Kamsahamnida.

CrazyCratXD

 

 

 

I sat stiffly in the car as Nayeon drove to my house, my forest. I looked out the window with nothing else to do. We've just started driving yet it seemed like forever. Being the living dead everything goes slower than one of an alive’s perspective, although the time of going at the same speed for both. Nayeon wasn't fazed at the fact I had a poker face on the entire time I was with her. That I didn't seem to be a normal, social, human being. I couldn't even feel thankful that she let me sleep at her house, eat, well tried, and the main point is that she saved me from getting killed.

Nayeon seemed to know where she was going and never talked the whole way and finally, after what was 3 and a half hours, I was home. I wished I could smile. I wished I could jump with joy and giggle; hug Nayeon and truthfully thank her for all her time and help- yet I couldn't.I had no emotion. I couldn't do anything but walk away without a goodbye. Wandering into the forest I know so well. The forest I’m being created in. Walking farther in I reached my little hut I shared with my father before he died. I guess this house is mine now. I am not sure but I don't have anyone else to tell me if it is or not. I am alone once again. Away from people who would shun me if they laid eyes upon me. Or even if as far as the teenagers last night.

'I should've known. If I should've have not created.' All these thoughts crashed into my mind as I knew.

I met Nayeon, and meeting someone else beside myself or my father brought me back to reality in where I should've been born as a person and not like this, a living dead girl that was only created by my father. Because since I met NayeonI realized that I wanted to live norma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter