Signing On

Danger Days

AN: Hey guys!! I just want to say thank you for reading this! TT^TT My first chaptered story coming to an end! Sad times! Please enjoy this short chapter! =D

 

Breathing in the beautiful scent, I stared at the pure white jasmine hanging from the ceiling, lightly running my hands over them. It had been years since I had seen flowers or even smelt them, now I had an eternity to spend with them, looking after them like I used to. I smiled at them, remembering the price I had to pay to be able to be here and a single tear rolled down my face.

I slowly turned around to find Yesung sat, grinning like an idiot with turtles around him, whilst Donghae was feeding his fish and Kyuhyun sat at a desk working on his next invention. It was like old times, apart from we were in a wide, bright white room that was airy and nowhere near like our old home. I walk slowly up to the window to stare out and sigh lightly.

I wonder how they’re coping…

Do they have a new leader?

What happened to Heechul? Is he still alive?

Strong arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me towards him as he rested his chin on my shoulder, I smile gently and place my hands on top of his.

“Are you worrying again?” He whispered into my ear, I shook my head and he chuckled softly. “I can tell that you are Teukkie, you’ll get wrinkles.” I stared at him, my eyebrows raised, he smiled gently at me before placing a kiss on my lips. “They’ll be fine, I’m sure they can make a new group, and no they won’t forget you babo.” He kissed my cheek. “How can anyone forget you?” He grinned at me before walking off, I sigh and let a smile spread on my face.

Maybe things will be better this way, I didn’t mean to drag Kyu, Yesung and Donghae with me, but in a strange way I’m glad they came with me. Now I can spend all the time I want with them and now KangIn without any cares.

This is Leeteuk, Party Poison of the Fabulous Killjoys, finally signing off.

 

****************************************************************************************************************************

 

It’s been a year since the Killjoys were killed by Heechul, he now runs the whole city, electricity, water, and any sort of supplies now belong to him. His company is called ‘Better Living Industries’, better living my , its hell!

We now have to live in hiding as if we are found the Heezoids will kill us, we used to be few in numbers but now we are growing stronger in numbers day by day. What I’ve learnt is that from the nuclear bombs that fells all those years ago, there was an orphanage near, there were 14 survivors. 12 kids and 2 supervisors, they seem to have been exposed to the nuclear radiation causing them to have powers, though not all of them have come through yet but they will in time.

We’ll defeat Heechul this time, I know it!

This is Ryeowook, Missile Kid, signing back on! Killjoys are back in business! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DID I TRICK YOU!? =D GUESS WHAT?!?! I THOUGHT OF A SEQUEL!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 

don't know when i'll get that started but it'll get done at some point ^^ Please look forward to it!

This is Hyukkie_Love098 signing off!