A beautiful story indeed

I Am A Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

„AREUM! God dammit, I can’t believe it happened again! AAAREEEUM!“

„I don’t even know why you are so surprised.“

„What do you mean ’you don’t know why I am so surprised’?! I talked to her about it the other day and she said she understood!“

„No, what I meant was: You are a bad example, no wonder she turned out the way she did.“

„Excuse me?!“

 

Two grown men, one at the age of 35 and the other at the age of 33, were rushing along the streets of their town, searching for a girl, age 4, that was called Areum and was apparently lost.

Maybe it was important to say that even in their distress, they were still holding hands.

 

„Come on Ri, when you were little your mother had to search you all the time because you ran away from home to seek adventures! Your words, not mine. Also, I don’t know if you forgot but you were four when we met, and we only met because you escaped from your poor mother’s sight.“

„Okay, yeah, maybe. But I never taught or showed her in any way that it was alright to just runto wherever at her age and the fact that she is not related to me by blood refutes your point.“

„Your are not related by blood but you are related by heart and soul and to be honest that is even worse. I should’ve thought twice before I agreed to adopting her with you, it was to be expected that she’d become a rebel.“

 

Jiyong grinned victoriously and squeezed the younger’s hand when said one huffed. Of course the designer was only joking but it was still very much cute to annoy his better half.

 

„You have a big mouth for someone who taught her how to insult people. She is four and already began picking fights with ten year olds.“

„First of all, I didn’t teach her that, it slipped out and she was there to hear it. Secondly, she kicks , I’m not worried she will get hurt.“

„Oh my god, Jiyong, I can not believe you are legally her father, that is not the problem here! I’m glad she isn’t blood related to you either, who knows what else she could become if she actually was!“

„Hey!“

 

This time Seungri smirked but in the end the battle was a draw so the decided on neither of them being the loser, after all they had other problems to take care of. Not that it was the first time their daughter disappeared, it actually happened on a daily bases and Seungri as well as Jiyong would admit that they weren’t the best parents in the world, but who could blame them? Everything just happened really fast back then.

 

 

 

 

 

 

„Happy three year anniversary baby!“ Jiyong squealed and jumped onto his boyfriend who was, at least until a second ago, sleeping peacefully.

„Hmm, the …“ He murmured and turned around on his stomach to avoid the source of noise. The older only laughed and sprawled himself all over the other’s back.

„I said HAPPY THREE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! BABY!“

„Oh my god, okay, chill! Holy .“ Seungri startled when his significant other screamed into his ear. „Happy anniversary…“

 

It took the younger a bit to wake up completely as he sat up in bed with a look of confusion and a dizzy brain. Nothing made really sense as of yet. Normally it was Jiyong who would sleep longer, it was always a pain in the to get him out of bed, he only ever was awake when he had to work or when something like a birthday or Christmas happened.

Aaaaah! Their anniversary!

 

„Right! Happy anniversary, Jiyongie!“ He suddenly exclaimed and threw himself at his waiting boyfriend.

„Yeah you said that already.“ Jiyong chuckled but kissed the younger anyway.

„I did?“

„You did. Never mind, are you ready for the hiking trip?“

„Hiking tri-“

 

Oh, that’s right, Jiyong and Seungri were currently in the mountains in a small cabin. They were always surrounded by so many people, Jiyong being a successful designer and Seungri being an equally successful DJ, that they were longing for some silence and peace somewhere far away from the humankind. They had been to various places like this one before but none of them had been this secluded. They definitely wouldn’t complain though, it’s what they wanted. The only problem was that if someone got hurt they’d have to go to an extra booth where an old telephone for emergencies was positioned to make a call because their phones didn’t work up there. No signal, no internet.

 

„Yes, oh my god, I can’t wait!“ Seungri’s energy came back to him at full force, he loved nature and he loved his boyfriend, there was nothing better than to walk through the woods with the one he cherished so much.

 

Actually, their relationship was working out perfectly, they even found a solution for their problem regarding where they lived. Originally it was a big issue, Jiyong had been living in America for most of his life at that point but Seungri’s home was in Hong Kong together with his family. They weren’t exactly sure what to do, not because they didn’t want to leave their countries but because of their families and their jobs.

There was something that came in handy though and that was their citizenships for each of their current countries as well as South Korea, so Seungri had an idea that he was incredibly thrilled about: He wanted to buy his old house. 

 

So they did.

 

The two men purchased the house for surprisingly little money considering it had gotten renovated not long ago but soon had to realize the reason, because there was a lot work to do. They put so much effort into turning it into a beautiful place in a way, that kept it’s original charms but ensured safety, because before it was rather dangerous with its unstable ceilings and moldy walls. The couple also extended the house again and gave it a new facade by painting it, well, Seungri did most of the work but Jiyong put his heart into decorating it and taking care of the garden.

 

In the end, it looked absolutely beautiful to the point Seungri’s parents also moved back into their hometown, though into the house his mother used to grow up in until her mother passed away at an early age.

And there was one more thing that happened. Seungri, being the loving son he was, re-opened the Waffle Café that had been closed since the owner’s death, the old woman that had served Jiyong and him when they visited the place back in the days, and transferred the responsibilities to his parents as the new owners. It finally freed his father from his exhausting job as an over worked business man and enabled his mother to live her dream job. A few months later Hanna followed to help her parents out and met her current boyfriend (and probably future husband) right on the first day at the airport. She looked so happy ever since that day.

 

Everything just seemed too good to be true, even after three years of being together, which honestly wasn’t that long. But Jiyong felt like it never would, he was so unbelievably satisfied with his life, especially after they got a baby cat named Ai two months ago, she just was an adorable little angel that never failed to brighten up their moods on gloomy days.

 

„Get dressed so we can quickly eat some breakfast and then leave into the mountains.“ Jiyong murmured into the younger’s ear and slapped his when said one was finally in the process of standing up. God, this , he would never grew tired of it.

„Aye aye, captain!“

 

The blonde man jumped out of bed, stumbling because his foot got stuck in the blanket, and rushed to the little bathroom to freshen up. When the mop of nearly white hair vanished behind the closing door, Jiyong couldn’t help but snort at his silly boyfriend. The younger never ceased to amuse him, even after over twenty years. It still baffled him how their relationship just continued where it left off despite not having heard from each other for such a long time.

 

With a small huff the designer rolled out of the comfort that was the heaven-like bed and made his way to the kitchen. He wasn’t the greatest chef but he was capable of simple things, such as pancakes, and that was what he was going to do now. Seungri took care of cooking most of the time so the older decided to at least make some breakfast for them.

 

He took out the ingredients and mixed them, at this point he didn’t even need the recipe anymore, because it was one of the few things he was able to make, he made them most of the time, meaning he had memorized the whole thing by now.

Humming a few songs, a new arrangement Seungri had made before they left for their little vacation, Jiyong happily prepared the food, nearly smashing the pan out of the next window when he felt a pair of arms sneaking around his waist and soft lips pressing to his neck.

 

„Hmm, smells good.“ A familiar husky voice hummed against his skin.

„It won’t for long if you keep seducing me, are you intentionally trying to make me burn the food? You scared the out of me!“

„Oh, but I wasn’t talking about our breakfast. Except, if you are referring to you wanting to be devoured by me instead.“

 

Seungri bit the flesh beneath his teeth gently, causing a shiver to run down Jiyong’s spine.

 

„Hey, naughty boy, you seem to be extremely confident in yourself despite nearly tripping out of the bed earlier.“

 

The younger grunted at that accompanied by his stupid laugh and the intense mood was immediately gone. You see, Seungri was unbelievably hot and irresistible but he was also the biggest idiot in the universe with his equally idiotic laugh and a unique sense of humor that luckily Jiyong shared with him. Sometimes it was really hard to have some real y time when it was so easy to just laugh 24/7 with him. Seungri wasn’t just his lover, he was also his best friend (don’t tell Youngbae).

 

„Come on, let’s eat, we can continue when we come back from the hiking trip. I heard there will be a storm in the evening, we should hurry back before that happens.“

„A storm?“ Seungri asked and set the table with two plates and cutlery before sitting down on one of the wooden chairs. 

„Yeah, doesn’t seem to be a bad one but we better be cautious. We could cuddle all night here in the safe and warm little hut, what do you say?“ Jiyong asked alluringly and walked towards the table before leaning over it until their faces were only inches apart.

„Sounds better than good, makes me want to stay here in the first place actually.“

„Hmm.“

 

Their lips brushed against each other lightly, it was a soft kiss only but that moment Jiyong knew he was the happiest he could possibly be.

 

 

 

The hiking trip was exhausting but much needed for the usually so hard working couple. They were continuously walking through the woods with the sun showing it’s brightest side, which was necessary because it wasn’t summer anymore and it had gotten considerably colder the past few weeks, when they took a break after about half of their route. Nearly the entire time they had to walk uphill and while their stamina (at least Seungri’s) was really good, at some point you just had to stop and rest for a bit.

 

„God, Jiyong, look how gorgeous the view is!“ The younger exclaimed and held his hand in front of his forehead to block his eyes from the sun before he settled down in the field of grass next to the lake. Jiyong plopped down beside him, wheezing like he had just ran a marathon.

„I know right? It’s so pretty…“

 

They could see the entire mountain range in the distance from where they were taking a break, so instead of just staying for five minutes like they originally planned, they enjoyed the view for quite some time, occasionally snapping a few pictures, and basically having a little picnic.

 

You could say that they were having a great time, savoring the present with each other and laughing at their own stupid jokes. It was only when the blonde turned around to take a look at the other side of the scenery that he gasped and realized what happened behind him.

 

„Oh my god! Hyung! HYUNG!“ The younger yelled and tore on his boyfriends clothes to get his attention. „, look!“

 

When Jiyong followed Seungri’s horrified gaze he literally jolted and jumped up, pulling the other with him.

 

„Crap! , we have to hurry home!“

 

Behind the couple a giant and thick blanket of dark blue, nearly black, clouds had arisen and was rolling over the sky like a dangerous tsunami. At that point it was still far away but considering it wasn’t there when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter