Treasured Moments

A Collection of Sweet Nothings..

Based  on this

http://31.media.tumblr.com/f2cea9b96c75c98f75f3675bdd2dc8f3/tumblr_mrrhp7s7z91rmz2mxo1_500.png

 

 

You were currently watching TV in the living room sitting on the couch with your feet on the coffee table, and your boyfriend’s head on your lap.

Neither one of you said anything, enjoying each other’s company, you really enjoyed moments like these as they were sort of rare because a) your boyfriend was super busy being an idol and all, so you rarely got to see him.

b) your boyfriend was not a part of the beagle line for nothing, he can only stay still or quite for so long .

Therefor you treasured moments like these. Absentmindedly you started running your hands through his soft silky brown locks, it amazed you how soft and silky and fluffy they felt between your fingers.

You looked down and saw his eyes closed, you thought he was asleep so you started tracing his features that look like they were craved by angels, you admired his jawline, then you traced his eyes then his nose stopping at his lips, his sweet adorable kitten lips, you traced his bottom lip with your thumb, then you bent down and planted a quick sweet peck on his lips.

He couldn’t stop a smile from forming on his lips, he opened his eyes and looked up at you

Do you love me that much, jagi, I can’t even sleep without you molesting me and interrupting my sleep” he pouted playfully

You blushed and smacked his chest playfully, as he pretended to be hurt, you giggled a little at his reaction, then you bent again and started kissing all over his face, his forehead, his cheeks, his nose, his lips, everywhere.

He chuckled a bit at your sudden burst of affection, when you stopped he smiled at you, and closed his eyes enjoying this blissful moment with his lovely girlfriend, and you went back to combing his soft hair with your fingers.

After a few minutes of silence..

Jagiya” you both said at the same time, then you erupted in a fit of giggles.

You go first, jagi” You told him

He looked at you with sincerity in his eyes and he said : “ Jagiya, I’m so lucky to have found you, you make me the happiest man on earth thank you

And he took your free hand and kissed it, you smiled fondly at him,

Now your turn, what were you going to say?” he asked you,

You grinned at him your eyes shining like little crystals “I just wanted to say I love you ~~” You cooed and kissed him one more time,

I love you too, jagi” he replied with his one million dollar smile.

Then you returned to watching TV while he laid his head on your lap, playing with his hair, while he was humming happily to a random tune, it was moment like these that you treasured the most .