je t'aime [B.A.P] [Figuremeout]

One Shot Request (CLOSED)

Requester : Figuremeout

Plot : Couple , Insecurities.

Characters : BAP's Youngjae x Nyane

Image result for yoo youngjae kiss gif

Je t’aime

 

Nyane , had woken from her slumber, her longtime boyfriend spooning her snuggly; his little button nose pressed against her shoulder, his warm breath painting her slightly cold skin. Goosebumps formed instantly, and she giggled to herself; looking at her phone for the time, as well as around the dim room for her clothing. A gentle strength pulling her close; subtle kisses along her arm and shoulder blade.

 

“Stay with me please” he moaned into the dip of her neck, “ baby.”

 

Not fighting him, she returned to her comfy position beside him, and turned over to face him. Admiring his face, she pecked his lips; her mind focused on him alone. Snuggling close to her, his body heat filling her senses; se sighed in peace. An obnoxious sound, reverted her busy mine to its natural state and he peeled away from her to his phone. Knitting her brows together, she once again got up and headed for the restroom.

 

“Baby,” he called out to her, “let's go on a public date.”

Dumbfounded, she retorted, “ and risk you getting into all kinds of hell?”

Scowling,“ Baby, it doesn’t matter what they think, let’s just go out, please?” he pouted.

“No, I can’t risk you getting into trouble behind me or worse.”

 

The anger in her body, fell to her lightweight feet, thudding against the flooring until she had locked herself in the bathroom. How could he be so careless? Risking his career, behind me ? she mumbled to herself, bobbypin sandwiched between her front teeth. A thud on the door, startled her, opening the door slowly; his puppy eyes peered down at her warmly. Pushing the door open, as he entered and sighed.

 

Back hugging her, “ babe, please, just this once; for me?”

Sighing, her face hot, “ why?”

Unraveling himself from her waist, “ Oh, I don’t know,” he exclaimed, “ maybe because my love, doesn’t want to go on a public date with me.” he scowled and grabbed his toothbrush, and toothpaste; planning to brush his teeth elsewhere.

 

Nyane, pinned her hair in a bun, and briskly walked into his bedroom, putting her clothing on. She was leaving, and not like the other times; this was their first “fight” and it was on a somewhat stupid point. Which irked her, she never wanted to ruin his life, and here he was so naive; running headfirst into the realm of hate and bitterness, that fangirls and delusional fans could make up. Hell even branded ways cultural preference, were knocking against their door now; and he was going to just throw her out there like that. No, she was going to leave and have a quiet time, to think about why exactly he’d think a public date was okay.

 

“Where are you going?” his voice broke her rambling mind.

Grabbing her bag, and phone, “home.”

“But this is home,” he said confused.

“I just need to think.”

 

With that, she flew through the door and down the flight of stairs, out to the sidewalk and hustled to her car. Once safely in her vehicle, she slumped in her seat and made a plan. Not even a few minutes after she was seated behind the wheel; her phone lit up. He was calling, and she didn’t want to talk to him; swiping the red phone across the screen and pulling onto the road.

 

“I have a lot to think about.”

 

﴾ ﴿

3 months later

Nyane and Youngjae, had gone after hours on dates, still cuddled next to each other and overall still had strong chemistry. But he brought up the situation again, and Nyane blew a fuse this time. Downing her glass of cold water and slumping in her seat by the window in fridays.

 

“ The reason I don’t want to go on a public, date were majority of people can see us. Is because I know how ugly scandals can get, and your home country isn’t as welcoming with dating, and my home country is. I just wish you’d leave it at that.”

He slumped in his seat, then leaned over the table; “ but I love you and that is literally all that makes me happy in the long run.”

 

The couple, said nothing else about that topic, and instead she stared out the window until she caught his reflection. He looked sad, and as if he was analyzing something. But his golden milkyway orbs, pierced through her; was she thinking too hard?

 

﴾ ﴿

 

It had been a week or two, past that last date, and Nyane had felt sick for all of it. Wanting to sit in a hot bath, and eat all day. Emotions were all over the place, and then her phone vibrated.

 

Period Tracker: Your Period is 3 months late! We need to have a talk!

 

Just reading the notification over another time, she flew to the toilet and arched her back a few times, until the vomit ceased. She came back to the booth; pale and lightweight.

 

“You don’t look good at all, let me take you home.” Youngae said, placing the money on the table and leaving abruptly.

 

Once he had gotten her home, she felt better, and looked warmer toned, but he didn’t leave until he was convinced she was fine. So he sat with her for a few hours, before leaving for his flat; due to an early morning schedule. Although he cursed, he couldn’t take care of Nyane properly.

 

///\\\

 

Sleeping peacefully, she grew cold, and sprung from her bed in a rush, to the toilet. Her hair falling into the chunky water, and cold sweat sending goosebumps down her back. She couldn’t figure out what the problem was; so she decided on a shower. Although it did calm her, and soothe random aches; she was back to step one all over again.

 

Calling her closet friend, to take her to the hospital. Grabbing her sweats after failing to button her jeans. Her fear crept through her skin; as she met her friend at the door and went on her journey to the nearest hospital.

 

“ What is up? Why the hospital?”

Sweating on her temple, “ I think I am pregnant, or have been for a while.”

Her friend stared at her, and back at the road swerving a bit, “ You’re what?”

“ 3 months pregnant,” Nyane cried to herself, “ What am I going to tell Youngjae? I can’t ruin his life anymore than I have, .”

 

The two pulled up infront of the hospital and parked, rushing Nyane into the emergency center. Getting the paperwork and filling it out before asking if she could be looked at right away. The young male at the counter, smiled at her until he saw her discomfort and sweat flushed face. “We will have someone see to you asap.” Nodding, the two sat down and waited.

 

A few minutes later a nurse had come out and guided her to the empty room, and asked the mandatory questions as she ran through the paperwork. Tapping her pen against the clipboard, “ you say you think you are 3 months pregnant?” Nodding at the lady, nerves wracking through her.

 

“  haven’t had my period for 3 months, and I could only think that either I was ill, or that I am pregnant. But I would rather be pregnant than ill... I think. “

“ Well let me see, can you lift your shirt?” Nyane did as asked, “ well, you certainly are not showing any signs of pregnancy, in the abdomen at least.”

“At least?”

“ We have cases of women that go through pregnancy without showing, and it is normal.” she stood up and allowed the doctor to come in. “ I will go an get the ultrasound ready.”

“Ultra-” Nyane grabbed the nearest bag and hurled.

 

The nurse grabbed some vomit bags for her, before leaving the room and preparing the necessary tools. She started crying again and the doctor did all she could do, to console her and got one laugh out before the nurse came back in. With a cream and what appeared to be a camera of such; whatever it was Nyane had never seen it before.


 

“Okay, I am going to need you to lay down and keep your shirt lifted; this may tingle a bit, but nothing to worry about. “

“Okay,” she hummed and closed her eyes taking deep breaths.

“ Now I am going to calibrate, and begin the sound.”

 

Once again, Nyane nodded and took a deep breath, the bitter taste of bile burned ; but all she could think about was how she couldn’t ruin Youngjae, and that he could have someone better. “ Open your eyes silly, don’t you want to see?” , “Huh?” Nyane echoed and stared in surprise at the little creatures in her abdomen.

 

“ So far , healthy and well taken care of.” The two smiled at Nyane.

Crying and rubbing her stomach, “I’m going to be a mommy?”

 

The two nodded and ran her through the weeks and months to come, as well as printing out her ultrasound. Cleaning her stomach of the gel, and pulling her shirt down she sat up, with a smile on her face and nerves gone.

 

“ Who is the lucky Father?”

“Ah, Yoo-” she covered . “ I don’t think I should share yet, but the next time I will-”

“It is okay, but whoever he is , he is going to be a happy father.”

 

Nyane, stared at the stunning Korean lady, with sparkly eyes; hugging her openly.

 

he is going to be a happy father.

﴾ ﴿

 

Once, she had adjusted to being pregnant, and denying majority of the places he wanted to take her. She still didn’t know what to say to him, or share the good news; that seemed like it was bad news. But coming to the conclusion that she must break up with him, and pray he finds someone better suited for his lifestyle and culture. Every time she thought of saying it to him, his hurt eyes, broken like fine glass splintered her heart. She didn’t want to hurt him, but she didn’t want his career to end because of her. Her friend, Rimi, told her that she was overthinking everything, but she showed her no mind and made it up; she was going to break up with him.

 

﴾ ﴿

 

Staring at her cup of hot tea, the steam brushing over her chin and nose. Youngjae , chuckled and smiled at her, leaning over her window table; kissing her gently. Pinching her cheek, and slanting his eyes at her.

 

“ Honey, what are you thinking about?”

“ You, our relationship and something else.”

“ What is the latter?”

“ I haven’t decided on how to tell you, so you will have to wait.” she replaced her scowl with a smile.

“ I love you.” He blurted out, so softly and so distantly.

 

She didn’t respond right away, and he figured something wasn’t right. Standing up, he reached for her hand; she took his and he pulled her out to the balcony. Back hugging her small waist, and kissing her neck, little bites and rubbing his nose against her neck; taking in her scent. Spreading his pretty hands along her abdomen, resting his chin on her shoulder.

 

“ I love all of you, your scent is home, and the way you sparkle no matter the situation. I just find myself lost in you and I don’t know where I would be if I didn’t have you. So-”

“ Youngjae, I’m br-”

“Will you marry me?”

 

He had kneeled down, next to her on the balcony; the dark brown hair blowing in the soft breeze, and the sunset burned blood orange hues along his piercing eyes. His lips red and anxious for her answer, slightly parted and there in his hands rested a sparkling ring, with a nicely sized diamond rimmed ruby in the center. The doctor’s words thudded through her head and suddenly she cried.  He is going to be a happy father~  

 

“Baby, what is wrong?”

“Yes, I will marry-Youngjae why do you-” she fumbled around for words, and he slid the ring on her dainty hand.  

“ Mrs. Yoo, I love you.”

“Gah, you are cheesy.”

“ But I love you and that won’t ever change. Now you can’t ever get rid of me, until the day I die.”

 

Laughing at him, as he wiped her tears and pecked her lips. She pulled him in for another kiss, balling his shirt in her hands as she parted her lips for him to kiss her deeper. Crying again and smiling against his affection. Pulling away, from the kiss and traced a flexible line along his jaw. “ Be right back.” Grabbing her bag, fumbling through it, pulling out her wallet and the ultrasound photos. Taking a deep breath and walking to him with the picture behind her back.

 

“Youngjae, I know this is sudden and unexpected but. How do you feel about being a father of twins?”

Presenting the photo to him, he took them and at first his eyes grew big and then he sat down on the ground and cried , holding the photo to his chest with a smile on his rosy lips. “ I am blessed beyond words right now.” Standing up, he briskly walked to her, kissing her openly and a bit sloppily. “ This is why, you wouldn't go wine tasting or to places that had seafood and oils?” he whispered and chuckled, “ Yeah, I didn’t know how to tell you either; I honestly didn’t think you’d be happy either.”

 

He kissed her once more and sat her down as he pulled out his phone and contacted his bandmates.  They all picked up , and he told them the news; an uproarious sound came from the phone's speakers as they sent their brother and Nyane congrats. He then called his manager, and had a long conversation, that seemed like it ended well and went smoothly. Then took to the computer to openly announce his marriage and saved the baby news for later; that could be too much to the fans.  He reassured Nyane that, everything will be perfectly fine and that he was truly looking forward to being a daddy.

 

She rested her head on his chest and hugged his waist; he kissed the top of her head and inhaled, exhaling sweet sentences into the air that surrounded them. Taking in her warmth and smiling brighter, at the fresh memory, that she said yes to him.

 

“You are my forever,” he hummed to her, smoothing her hair and thinking about their forever.

“I love you, with my all,” she somewhat chimed, but teared up.

He lifter her face and wiped her tears,” I’m not usually childish, but I love you more,” he chuckled, getting a laugh from Nyane.  “Good, see you smiled, always smile baby.”

 

Nyane, nodded and sat on her knees to kiss him, before standing up and getting a cup of fresh water. A light bulb went off in her mind.

 

“ Do you think we could go on that date, you’ve wanted?”

Youngjae’s face lit up, “ ah, sure, ah where should we go though?” he racked his brain, “ doesn’t have to be posh, could be a simple fast food place honestly.”

“Subway, you know I have to eat fresh.” she deadpanned , and laughed abruptly. “ Bad joke.”

“Bad joke, but funny.” he continued laughing, walking to her.

 

“I really, do love you and all that matters is just that,” he whispered on her lips; kissing her passionately. “Now, get your shoes and let's get you a sandwich,” he chuckled, pulling his bangs back as she flicked him in the forehead. All turned out fine, and in the end her friend Rimi was right; she thought too much.

 
 
 
 


AN: Hey There! 

I hope I captured what you asked for! Was the ending fluffy enough for you? Youngjae is one of my biases and jeez I sort of hurt myself visualising his expressions. So I hope that I captured the energy of the scenes in this piece for you. Thank you for requesting and I hope to see you around :)