Egg Yolk (Ilovechangkyunim)

One Shot Request (CLOSED)

 

 

8221e66586d34b1b77e4c328f54d2127.gif

 

Egg Yolk

 

Gina and Changkyun, a new wed couple; only for roughly twelve hours, have found themselves resting and waking to the sound of birds, the ocean waves, distant controlled chaos of the natives of Rio. The smell of salt, seaweed and spices from the kitchen; as their housekeeper and butler prepared a morning feast for them. Changkyun turned over, seeing Gina with a slight body wave to her hair from the sweat of last night, and her soft skin flushed and sun kissed from the hot weather they enjoyed. Watching her sleep peacefully, made him giggle a little bit. Just roughly seven hours ago, she was looking at him with tears and starry eyes; scared of being bad or just feeling unclean. The two had always been raised, that those that e are dirty; but this was different. This is their livelihood now, as a married couple; you have to consummate it. Brushing his hand over her soft , warm cheek, kissing her forehead he gently shook her awake.

“ Honey, time for breakfast, and typical tourist fun.”

as she turned over, “good morning, honey.”

Giving her a gentle kiss, to her full lips, “ good morning, sleepyhead.”

 

Roughly seven hours ago

 

The newlyweds, had fled their venue and hopped on a plane, then in a cab, and then on a boat; speeding in the light of the night towards a grand nature covered island. The moon shone so bright upon the deep navy blue ocean, as the stars sparkled just like his eyes, to Gina. Tucking her hair behind her ear, tired of eating it from the rushing wind made by the speed boat; she grabbed his large warm hand and blushed. Sneaking a kiss to her temple, he scooted closer; wrapping his arm around her full waist.

 

The two remained silent on the outside; fully aware of how anxious and loud their thoughts were. Every glance they lay upon each other left only the surroundings to catch their laughter. Gina looked down at her ring as it seemed dull, but lit up when the moon caught it. Her heart leaped; she's married.

 

A few moments later


 

Stepping onto the dock, thanking the boat driver with a smile and his large tip and pay. The two turned around and took deep breathes.

 

“This is it”.

“Go get comfortable, I'll come find you in a bit”.

 

With that Changkyun kisses her head and guided her to the house before parting ways. Her stomach was in knots. Like the very first time she saw him and how she actually drooled at the sound of his voice and sight of his smile. Taking another deep breath and closing her eyes, bawling her first, letting her fingers free as she exhaled the tension away.  She took a brief tour of the place and couldn't focus on anything. Her eyes Locked onto the large bed and  she could only imagine the things they were about to do.

 

“Hey, baby”.

 

She stuttered at his soft kiss to her shoulder and how his hand tugged on her loose t-shirt. Holding his hand, he kissed higher and higher until she moaned. Her eyes shot open and Changkyun and she pull herself away from him. He smiled at her blush that flushed her whole face and ears. Reaching for her hand and kissing her wedding finger that held their bond.

 

“I love you and I probably will hurt you tonight but not on purpose”. He cleared his throat, how am I doing with consoling you?”

Gina laughed and walked back into his arms,” well”.

 

Relaxing into his hold like their old college days. He guided her face to his and kissed her softly. Holding her face, he deepened the kiss and hummed; Gina ran her hand up his chest and around his neck. Changkyun, lifted her up and rested her on the bed. Breaking the kiss from her lips to her neck, pulling her shirt off, kissing the spillage from her bra. Grazing his teeth over her ; she moaned and grabbed his hair, her body tingling.

 

Stripping her of her clothing at her will; running his fingers and palms over her skin, as if she was a delicate flower petal. Leaning up to kiss her lips, rubbing her below,   when she did. Pulling away from the kiss, he guides to her opening; sliding in, he exhales an airy moan and starts to pump into her slowly. Leaning down to kiss her as she arched her back from pleasure.

 

Sliding his legs back on the bed, as he holds himself over her with his arms; dipping his hips for more contact. Squinting and humming, as he was being overcome with pleasure. She grabs his strong arms, and starts to moan his name in a yelled whisper, her back aching and body tingling. The feeling so new to her, and overwhelming; he slides all the way in and holds the position. Gina closes her eyes, screams of pleasure, flailing to hold onto something. The pleasure making her whole body contract and shake. He slowly pumps in and out again, but looks her in the eyes with his hooded ones.

 

Gasping from the strength he lost doing such a thing, he released his with a full into her. Kissing her sloppily as neither could breathe. Sliding out just a tiny bit before pressing farther into her; she ed and exhaled. Holding each other and panting, he finally rested beside her on the bed and they laughed a little bit. But shortly the two fell asleep and slept the best they had ever in past years.

 

 



AN: I hope you enjoy this! I apologize for taking so long to post was having so many life problems. BUT! I hope this was to your liking !! Thanks for requesting from me and I hope in the future I can bring you more content <3