FaceTime (Taemins_LittleNoona)

One Shot Request (CLOSED)

Requester: Taemins_LittleNoona:

Bias : Jimin x Laura Lu

Plot: Sometimes you just need a vacation

 

bts-gif-bangtan-bangtan-boys-Favim.com-3828267.gif

FaceTime


 

Her phone lit up, showing a familiar photo ; the two of them smiling in the snow of last winter. She swiped the green phone to the right and sighed; his eyes seemed stern as he watched her through the lense of his phone. She loosely tied her hair up in a makeshift pig tail and began to speak when he cut her off.

 

“Baby, you look tired.”

“That is because I am, with taking care of my nieces and being here, just-.” She waved her hand in front of the camera.

“No, tired, like your spirit is flickering out tired.”

“I don’t want to talk about that anymore.”

 

The two sat in silence as the whining of a male cut through it. A tall male, walked in the room,her sister’s ex fiance; Laura never liked him after the falling out.  The falling out with her sister, how he went behind her back to take his hormones so he could become a transgender. It didn’t bother her about him being true to himself; but it was that after all this stuff, he a male was going to marry her and then cut it off because he felt, he wasn’t being honest.  Laura’s boyfriend yelled from the phone.

 

“ I’ll call you sometime later, I have practice. Bye.”

 

He hung up and her phone returned to the lockscreen of a snow covered mountain. Sighing she trudged to the bedroom of her nieces and checked on them; they rested peacefully in their beds. But the beeping of the machine next to her niece farthest from her, pained her heart.  “I wished you’d both get healthier.”

 

A week later


 

Laura had, fed her nieces and her sister had just left for an occasion, the stress had worn her down terribly by now. She needed an outlet, but found nothing until her phone lit up with her and her boyfriend in last winter’s snow. She answered it and smiled at his face.

 

“Oh, you’re crying,” he said worried.

“It seems I am,” Laura respond shocked, and crying harder.

“Baby, please let me take you out, can I come pick you up?”

“I-”Laura stuttered.

“Ssh, i’m coming to pick you up.”

 

He hung up and laura sat, wiping her tears a bit before trying to pull herself together. She didn’t know how much stress she was going through with her sister and fiancee fight, breakup and nieces being sick one sicker than the other. Watching a heartbeat, and having to juice food for her to not really taking care of herself. She was worn down and tired, but she figured she was helping so it was worth it right?

 

The doorbell rang, and she went to the door; faintly smiling when she saw him and open the door, only to wrap her arms around him and cry. He held her securely, kissing her neck and pecking her lips when he could; wiping her tears. Pulling away and pinching her cheek, pointing at her feet, and asking on a whisper where her shoes were.

 

“They are over there,” Laura said, squatting to put them on.

“Christmas is coming, and I wanted to ask if you’d be willing enough to spend it with me?”

“Jimin, i’d love too,but.”

“Nah, you agreed, and you will,” he smiled at her, “MAMA Awards are coming up would you like to come with me and the boys? Then, afterwards,” he helped her up, pulling her close to him by her waist, “we can go somewhere and get away?”

“Sounds like a vacation to me,” she replied, kissing his nose, then his lips.

 

Jimin’s face blushed, as he opened the door and showed her out, taking her out for a burger and fries with a tall milkshake and if they were lucky a candy apple treat waited for them.


 

Vacation

The day had come for the award ceremony, and Jimin had made sure Laura had a decent seat. He also had heart eyes for her , seeing her all dressed up for him in a nice form fitting dress that showed off her best attributes and yet overwhelmed him and the boys with class. She smiled at them all, seeing how happy they were to see her; and being guided to her seat, waiting for them to perform.

 

An hour had passed, the boys had performed, and her eyes could only focus on her man, Jimin. Nothing new, but she was crazy head over heels at how he moved his body and how he’d flick his eyes in her direction a few times. She transitioned from the stage to the screen and back and forth a few times, until the performance was over. Sighing her heart thudding heavily in her chest and ears ringing, she wanted to kiss him but she’d do that later.

 

Watching the boys disappear from the stage and regain their seats, she discreetly found his hand and squeezed it. Turning her attention to the other performances and , then the biggest part of the night came; the awards. The hosts walked out, looking elegant and trying to brighten the atmosphere, that was thick with anxiety. They had begun showing the runner ups for the awards and everytime popular groups names and song buzzed, the audience rang in cheers.  She cared for the dance award, which she was happy they received but, she wanted them to win artist of the year and so she waited, squeezing jimin’s hand as the announcer's staggered on saying it. The winner, was all she wanted at the moment, and the hosts were being so slow she wanted to scream.

 

“Artist of the year, is BTS!”

 

The crowd roared, and she shot up hugging all the boys, sitting back down and watching with tears in her eyes as they stood on stage, tears and all with happiness making them glow. Her hard working boys had made it!



 

Getaway

 

She rested on the bed, after the awards ceremony, and wrapped around Jimin’s torso, tracing a circle on his chest, playing with his shirt's buttons. A smile on his face as he pulled her hand away, and leaned down to kiss her head. Exhaling, his aura upbeat and a bit tired, the two lay there on a bed, breathing in each other’s scents and taking in this energy they created.

 

“ You won such important awards and i’m so proud of you.” She cooed.

“You’re my biggest award,” he smiled, “besides, I get to cuddle and kiss you, I can’t do that with a trophy.”

 

Laura laughed, hard, before sitting up to kiss him properly, a bit as he squeezed her hips and pulled her in for more contact. Pulling away after a five minute kiss, to order some food and unsheath his hidden wine bottle. Winking at her, he undid his shirt, pulling it off, his chest bare and toned; pulling her too him, and burying his nose in the crook of her neck.  Humming a tune, all to familiar; slow dancing with her in the moment.

 

“Just the way you look tonight,” he giggled a bit.

“Helpless romantic,” Laura giggled back, kissing his bare shoulder.

 

The two continued dancing, until the door thudded with a knock to it, and he checked the peephole, before bring the food in and thanking the service. Jumping on the bed, and patting it for er to join him; they ate their dinner together, before splitting a bottle and resting in the silence and warm atmosphere. No stress and everything wrapped in love.

 

“Love you,” she hummed.

“Love you more,” he chimed back.

 

 



AN: I did my best on writing this for you, I hope you enjoy this?! I'm not really a bts fan, although I pop into the group a bit, so it was hard to understand what he as a character would do. Thank you for requesting and I will see you around hopefully ^^