Visitor (VIXX) [Cinnaminty-Ashes]

One Shot Request (CLOSED)

 

 

Cinnaminty-Ashes
Bias: Ravi
Genre: Flomph Rom-com
Plot: I own a little cafe, and he is a frequent visitor.
Persona: Shy at first, but bubbly once comfortable.
*disclaimer* he looks different from gif!


 

tumblr_mqx4i8Zt7n1sac6nko3_500.gif

Visitor

 

This cafe was my mother’s before she retired and handed it down to me. Such a cute little place, that held abstract paintings, and neutral colors with a little bit of a pop. With a nice selection of music, coffee, tea and pastries; the mood was set and it remained a nice little escape. Most people enjoy coming to cafes during the winter, but this cafe is an exception; full service all year round. Ever since I had been working , here i’ve noticed a tall man with a gentle energy about himself; wonder in here everyday, ordering the same drink and scone. It had been about two months now, and although he was hard to ignore; I mean he has bright red hair for crying aloud. It was hard to make conversation with him, even though I had been seeing his face for a while; and he seemed so calming.

 

After seeing for so long, I swear my heart exploded one vessel at a time , when he smiled; but somewhere in the past two months I had formed a crush and well it’s hard to ignore feelings. Even though my anxiety hinders me from being able to express such a broad range of feelings; I eventually led myself to believe he thought me weird and just watched him come in and leave.

 

Until this fortunate, summer day. He had walked in, and ordered a drink and a panini; which was highly out of normal routine for him. I hadn’t realized anything different at first, until I noticed the bright aura around him. Maybe it was the summer heat that made me hallucinate, but I swear I could see a halo about his fluffy hair, and then there it went; that bright ivory smile. My heart burst at the sight, and I felt my ears grow hot. ‘’ I cursed in my head, taking his order to the employee to my left; guiding him to the mobile oven, pulling out a toasted panini in it.

 

Smiling still, “Are you okay?”

Looking up at him, “yeah, why?” Handing him his panini.

“You just swore openly, and,” receiving the panini.

“Oh my lord, I am so sorry, about that,” bowing out of nerves.

Waving his hand, “no need.”

 

He smiled again, and my heart screamed curses at my rib cage; he had tanned a bit and the way his complexion popped in the bright white button up, was killing me. He leaned against the counter , eyes on mine and for some reason my anxiety went away. I looked for other customers, but nobody came up; all that was being made was his milk tea with extra tapioca pearls. He leaned more on his elbows, and his arms flexed; a vein appearing in their perfect sculpt. Swallowing a groan from the, what I presumed teasing; quickly walking towards the employee in charge of his drink. Wondering if I wanted to get rid of him, because let's be real; he is too much for my heart. Or, stall and see if I could talk to him more; unfortunately, the drink was prepared and I walked it over too him.

 

“Here you are,” handing him his order.

“Why are you pouting?” He chuckled.

“Wha-what,” I exclaimed, blushing as nearby people looked at me.

“Let’s see, hmm, what would you recommend for a long stroll in the summer heat?”

Dumbfounded, “are you ordering again?” He nodded.

“Yes, what would you recommend from your cafe to embody a summer’s heat?”

Grabbin my menu book, flipping a few pages; “I would recommend, the tropical, salt water frappuccino with extra cherries on top, plus whip and a greek panini, extra spinach. Leafy greens help when walking, trust me.” Looking up at him, I lost my point.

“Good, I’ll order that, but don’t make it until four, thirty this afternoon and I will be back.” He chuckled, grabbing the notebook I kept in my pocket for orders, “ Here this is my order and instructions; I will see you later.”

Watching him slide the notebook back to me and walk away with a smirk, “okay, I will see you later for your pickup.”

He chuckled, and winked in my direction, “yes, I will see you later.”

 

He left the cafe, the bell ringing after him and the summer smell rustling through the door in my direction. Whirling the smells of pastries and coffee beans; the smell of home. Looking at the note he left about his order, in pretty penmanship I should say; left me blushing and chuckling out of embarrassment. Slipping it into my pocket and patting it, I looked at the clock, and sighed out my sudden nerves.

 

“Your cafe closes a little bit after four, and there is still life in the summer heat.

If you are willing, can you accompany me on a little acoustic performance and stroll along the dock?

I have been paying attention to you,  and although it is lame to be this late on asking you out.

I hope you don’t find this abrupt date weird, or boring, I promise to make it fun.

I will be back to pick up our order, and share it with you.

 

Cutie :) “

 

My face was so hot, just running through the note in my head, that even the few employees around me; waved a hand in front of me. Another fanning me, and asking if I had a fever all of a sudden. The other handing me a iced strawberry and mint tea; which he prepared perfectly. In return I rewarded him by promising to buy dinner for him and giving him a break; for working over time this busy week. All the while, my face remained bright red and surely enough it was like I was in high school all over again; waiting for that clock to count down. Though it took forever, and I swear I aged ten years, while waiting; four thirty couldn’t come fast enough.

 

 

 



AN: I hope you enjoy this fluff and comedic writing format ;) I don't think I have ever written something for Ravi, correct me if I am wrong. But I am thankful you requested from me and I hope to see you again. I know you are a deviantart user, but if you have a Aff account I would be fine with linking you ;)