Chapter 17

I Can't Make You Love Me (by envyislandgurl)

Chapter 17

The Real Ending

Hi there everyone,
Yes I know some people are sad and also want to take over my stories. You are all very welcome to take my ideas but please don't count them as your own or else I will be deeply hurt. Also then I think I should at least tell you guys what was going to happen in the story.
(These events were suppose to be in these chapters)

Chapter 16: They; as in Gui Gui, Aaron, AJ, Nick and Emma, all went back to Taiwan after a couple of months. Then when they got there Gui Gui and Aaron got reconnected to their old friends.

Chapter 17: After about 2 months they run into some problems of where Aaron and Gui Gui were fighting a lot on how Aaron is always coming home late. Also how he is never spending time with his kids. So Gui Gui send the kids away for a couple of days so that Aaron and Gui Gui can take thing out.

Chapter 18: Aaron and Gui Gui finally worded everything out between then and brought the kids back home. Then decide to take the kids out for some ice-cream, where Aaron meets this man that is Emma's real father.

Chapter 19: Aaron doesn't know what to do about the situation with the man that he met at the ice-cream store. So he takes time off from work to spent time with his family while he has a private investigator to look into the mans background.

Chapter 20: After a couple of days of no word from the investigator Aaron hears word that he indeed is Emma's real dad and also her mother is alive but in the hospital in a coma. So Aaron tries to decide how to tell Emma and Gui Gui since she already treats Emma as one of her own kids.

Chapter 21: Aaron finds the man that said was Emma's father and told him that he was going to give Emma back. Emma's father was over joyed and thanked Aaron. So as Aaron drove Emma's dad to Aaron's house to pick up Emma he truly felt regretful but was also happy that Emma was going to be with her real family.

Chapter 22: When Aaron and Emma's dad get to the house they walk in and they see the family playing with each other in the living room. When Aaron was trying to explain it Gui Gui and Emma, Gui Gui refused to give Emma up with proper evidence. Also Emma didn't really want to leave with the man. But after some time Gui Gui finally gave up and helped Aaron make Emma go with her real father. When it was time for Emma and her real father to leave the twins made a promise with Emma, that even if they aren't brother and sister any more that they would still be friends and will protect her no matter what.

Chapter 23: That night Aaron tried to comfort Gui Gui since she was sad to see Emma go. But instead they get into a fight with Gui Gui being mad at Aaron that he didn't tell her what was happening. Then Aaron was mad at Gui Gui for her not seeing that he was upset to let Emma go too. But still in their rage they just so happen to kiss and they they start doing "it".

Chapter 24: Aaron goes away for a business trip and when he comes back home he finds out that Gui Gui is pregnant with another child.(And yes it is his)Fast forward 8 months by this time Gui Gui is only one month away to giving birth to a baby girl but Gui Gui is facing some complications with how the baby is positioned. So she and Aaron is getting worried about it since they only have one more month for the baby to turn over before it's due.

Chapter 25: This is the day that Gui Gui is suppose to give birth and the baby still hasn't turned over. The doctors are trying to convince Gui Gui to get the sea section but she wants to give natural birth. After hours of being in constant pain Gui Gui passes out and the doctors don't know what happened to her. While all of this is happening Aaron is outside with the boys waiting for the news from the doctor on how Gui Gui is doing. Soon the doctor came out saying that Gui Gui needs surgery to get the baby out but there is also a chance that either only Gui Gui is going to die, only the baby is going to die or both the baby and Gui Gui is going to die. Finally Aaron decides that they should go with the surgery. So Aaron and the boys wait hours for the news from the doctor. Then he finally comes out of the operating room and tells Aaron the news and makes Aaron break down crying.

Chapter 26: Aaron was told that Gui Gui had survived the surgery and so with the baby. Him and the boys get to see Gui Gui and meet the new member of their family. They end up naming her Dara and welcome her to the family. Fast forward about 2 years they are at the park with Aaron and Gui Gu watch their kids play in the park. (Okay so I will tell you what they are suppose to say.)

Gui Gui: Aaron if I lost my memory again would you do anything to make me remember you again?

Aaron: No...

Gui Gui: What?! Why?

Aaron: Because I can't make you love me only you could do that.

Gui Gui: Well that's good for you that I love you already.

Aaron: Haha I think I loved you even before I met you.

Gui Gui: Me too.

They they kiss each other then that is the end of the story ^^.

Well so yeah that was what was suppose to happen ^^
Tell me if you liked it okay?
And if you are going to take my story idea please don't use the same events I did okay?
The idea is fine but not my events that I came up with please.
Also please make sure to credit me for the idea, I'm not trying to be mean but it would hurt me to see someone taking credit for my idea. Please and thank you and good luck to all of the people that are going to take my ideas for their own fanfics ^^
Also here's my email so email me if you are going to start a story with my idea, it would be fun to see how someone else can make a story with my idea.

Email: [email protected]