Chapter 15

I Can't Make You Love Me (by envyislandgurl)

Chapter 15

Now What Part 1

Hello my lovely readers,
I am so sorry that I haven't updated in a long while...
I have been getting distracted by friends and summer homework so please forgive me....
Also sorry for the lame chapter that you are about to read but that is all I could come up with and I also felt bad that I haven't updated in long while I kind of rushed through it and since it is almost 12:00 am here in Hawaii I'm kind of brain dead, if I even still have any brain left so yeah I still hope that you like it though...
Also please comment like crazy so I feel like updating the second part to this chapter okay?
Enjoy ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui Gui’s POV

I woke up the next morning with the sun shining in my face and an arm around my waist. I looked and saw it was Aaron. I can’t believe that I’m here in his arms once again. His face looks so peaceful when he’s sleeping. I learned in close to his face and gave him a light kiss on the lips. As soon as I did that I could feel his grip around my waist get tighter.

“Good Morning” he said with a smile on his face, but his eyes were still closed.

“Well Good Morning to you too.”

“Did you have a good sleep?” he asking now with his eyes open

“Yes, I did thank you. How about you?”

“My sleep was magnificent. Thank you for asking.”

“Haha okay so what are we going to do now?”

“Well I think one we should get dressed, two eat breakfast, and three give me another kiss.”

“I like the first two, but I don’t know about the last one though?”

“The last one is more like a request”

“Oh really?”

“Really”

“Well then okay”

I leaned in closer to his face, when we were about a few centimeters apart I looked into his big beautiful eyes and saw that he still loves me. I leaned in closer and I gave him a kiss but it wasn’t any old kiss. I wanted to give him a long, deep and passionate kiss. So after a while Aaron had to pull off for air.

“Wow” he said breathlessly

“Surprised?” I asked with a smile

“A little.”

“Why?”

“Because I’ve never got a kiss like that before from you”

“Really? Well here have another one.” I said as I pulled him for another kiss. I don’t know why I kept kissing him, his lips just felt so soft and well I don’t know how to explain it, but whenever I kiss him it just feels so right.

Aaron’s POV

Gui Gui had pulled me into another amazing kiss, I love how her lips are so soft and would always have a taste of strawberries. I love how her kisses drive me crazy; I bet if I could, I would spend the whole day kissing her. After a few more kisses we finally stopped and got dress and went out for some breakfast. We went down the street and ate a little café that resembled somewhat of a Starbucks. We sat down in a booth in the back to eat our food.

“So do you like you food?” I asked Gui Gui

“Yup, these pancakes are delicious.”

“I’m glad that you like them.”

“So how are going to tell the kids?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well I just can’t take the boys back to Taiwan and not even give them an explanation.”

“Oh… well we can’t really get around it, so I guess we just have to tell them straight forward.”

“I guess your right”

“I wonder how Emma is going to react?”

“Why is there going to be a problem?”

“No not really, it’s just that Emma keeps asking where her mom is since she thinks I’m her dad.”

“Well I guess we’re not going to know unless we tell them.”

“I guess so…”

So we finished the last of our breakfast and we headed for Gui Gui and Wang Zi’s place,to go tell the kids that we were are their parents.
~~~~~~~
So how did you guys like it?
Sorry but I have to stop here because it's getting late here in Hawaii and I have school tomorrow so I need my sleep.
Don't worry I will try and post the next part of this chapter up tomorrow when I get home or sometime this week okay?
Sorry again for taking so long to update ^^
There was just a lot of summer homework that was given to us and for the nerd I am I took summer classes to "get ahead" so that made me kind of fall behind...
So please bare with me and COMMENT please ^^
Thank you
<3, envyislandgurl