Chapter 14

I Can't Make You Love Me (by envyislandgurl)

Chapter 14

Making Up For Lost Time

Gui Gui’s POV

When I was about to thank the man that found AJ I realized who it was, it was Aaron. We both stared at each other in amazement. We both couldn’t say anything we just stood there looking into each other’s eyes. I didn’t understand what was happening or why he was there but he just was. Out of nowhere a little girl come running up to Aaron, it look like the same little girl I was 3 years ago.

“Daddy!”

He heard someone calling him and turned to pick up his little girl.

“Hi there Emma.” He said smiling at the little girl in his arms

I was for sure now that he did move on and now it was my turn.

“Thank you Mr. Yan for your help finding my children.” I said

He turned to me and his smile vanished.

“Your welcome.”

“Daddy are we going to get ice-cream now?” asked Emma

“Well…”

“She can come with us Aaron.” Said Wang Zi “We were just on our way to get some right boys?”

“Yes Uncle Wang Zi” said the boys together

“Who are they Daddy?” asked Emma

“This is my long time friend Emma, would you like to get ice-cream with them?”

“But Daddy aren’t you going to come?”

“I have to go talk to my other friend over here.” Said Aaron pointing to me

“Well… okay then.” Said Emma with a smile

He let down Emma and she walked over to Wang Zi and my boys.

“Hi I’m Emma” she said waving to my boys

“Hi I’m Aaron but my Mommy calls me AJ”
“And I’m Nicholas but my Mommy calls me Nick. And this is our Uncle Wang Zi.”

“Well since everyone knows each other we’ll be going now. I see you at home Gui.” Said Wang Zi as he took the kids to get some ice cream.

Now it was only Aaron and I. There was no talking going on between us and it was killing me. I hate it why there is that awkward silence.

“Your daughter is very beautiful.” I said finally

“Thank you so is your boys.”

“Thank you”

“Gui?”

“Yes?”

“Can we talk?”

“Aren’t we doing that now?”

“Let’s go somewhere that is a little more privet.”

“Okay then”

So he started to walk towards the exist and I followed behind him. There was a limo waiting outside and he told me to get in. I just did as I was told and got in. All throughout the drive it was silent, again with the silence I though to myself. After a while the limo parked in front of a hotel and we got out. There were all these guys in black suits surrounding us; I didn’t understand why someone would need this much protection. I hated the part when we were in the elevator there were so many of us stuffed in there I though I was going to die of suffocation and plus I was pushed up against Aaron the whole ride up to his room. When we were finally in his room he called off all of his bodyguards that it was only us in his room.

“This is a nice place.” I said I was looking around

No Reply

“It even has a nice view.” I said pointing out the window

Still no reply he just stood there looking at me.

“Look Aaron I know that you don’t love me any more since it’s clear that you have moved on and gotten yourself a family.”

Suddenly Aaron came up to me and kissed me. At first I was in shook and wanted to push him away but I could find it within me to push him away so I kissed him back.

Aaron’s POV

I took Gui Gui up to my room and called off all my bodyguards so that we could be alone. When we were finally alone she started talking about how great the room looked but I never replied her. I just kept staring at her, and beautiful she still looked.

“Look Aaron I know that you don’t love me any more since it’s clear that you have moved on and gotten yourself a family.”

After she said that I just wanted to kiss her and tell her that I didn’t move on. That she was the only one for me and she will always be. So since I couldn’t hold myself back any longer I just went up to her and kissed her. I was about to pull off thinking that she really did move on until she kissed my back. I couldn’t think anymore her kiss was like a drug and I need more of it. We made our way to my bed and I laid her down on it without breaking the kiss. I started to take off her shirt and she did the same with mine. Before we went any further Gui Gui pulled away.

“Aaron we can’t do this. You have a daughter.” Said Gui Gui standing up trying to put her shirt back on that was thrown on the floor.

“But Gui what dose me having a daughter have to do with anything?” I said as I sat at the edge of the bad watcher her.

“Children just don’t come out of no where Aaron, they need to be made and well as I see it is that you must have found someone else and well yeah I think you know where I’m going with this.”

“Well I see it as she is my god daughter and since both her parents, my cousin and his wife, both died and I’m her only other family so I took her in.”

“What?”

“Emma is my god daughter and not my real daughter. She was too young to remember her real parents so she thinks I’m her dad.”

“So when I saw her with Hebe…” said Gui Gui under her breath but still loud enough for me to hear.

“Hebe was just baby sitter her for me. It’s not like I can take my god daughter to work with me everyday.”

“Oh so Emma’s not your real daughter?”

“No”

“And your not with Hebe?”

“No”

“Oh”

“Is that all you have to say?”

“What do you mean?” asked Gui Gui

“Not even a how are you doing?”

“Well when I was trying to make a conversation you didn’t respond. Instead you just kissed me.”

“Well how about now?”

“What about now?”

“Can’t you ask me how I’m doing now?”

“What?”

“Ask me how I’m going?”

“Okay?… How are you doing Aaron?”

“Terrible”

“Why?”

“Because I’m not kissing you right now even though I really want to.”

“You know I never remembered you being so addicted to my kisses?”

“Oh that would be because I would get a kiss from you every time I would see you and since I haven’t seen you in four years you have a lot of kisses you owe me.”

“Really?”

“Yes, and speaking of not seeing you for four years what have you been doing since the last time I saw you?”

“Well Wang Zi took me here New York and for a year he helped me remember you. He thought that if I wasn’t around you and I used other things to remember you that I would remember more, and it work. By the time the boys were 1 I remembered everything.”

“So why didn’t you come back?”
“Well I was but the that day I saw Hebe holding Emma and going up to you so I thought that you had moved on and yeah.”

“Oh.”

“Oh what?”

“Well I guess you don’t remember that I promised you that you were the only one for me in this world and that I would never love another person as much as I have loved you.”

“Of course I did, you said that after we fought about something and I ran away and when you found me that is when you said it.”

“So if you remembered it they why didn’t you at least try and call me.”

“Well I didn’t want to ruin your perfect life.”

“Come here Gui.” I said motioning her to come over

When she can I hugged her around the waist since she was still standing up.

“My life would never be perfect unless you are in it.”

“Really?”

“Yes, really. Gui I would never love anyone else but you in this life or in the next. Understand?”

“I do now.”

“Good.”

As so I said that I pulled her back down on top of me and she laughed and kissed me, and from there we continued where we left off.
~~~
So here's your guys update for today ^^
This one took me a hella long time...
So did you guys like it?
If you guys did please comment...
If you guys didn't please tell my why okay?
I also want to let you guys know that this story is going to end soon okay?
I'm thinking of a way to end it...
I also would like to let you guys know that I may or may not update tomorrow...
I will be going out with my friends for some much need shopping time ^^
But I will still try my best to update before I go okay?
So yeah please comment...
Thank you to all of my readers that have been reading...
And no silent readers okay?
<3, envyislandgurl