Chapter 11

I Can't Make You Love Me (by envyislandgurl)

Chapter 11

Memory, News, Leaving

A/N: Hello my reads (if I have any left) well I know I haven’t updated this story is a hella long time and I’m really sorry for that. So I have made it my goal to finish this story by the end of this week or next week. So that means there will be a lot of updates on this story. So please bare with me because one of the main reasons why I haven’t updated this story is because I have lost inspiration for story but I think that I should still finish it. Also I wanted to let you guys know that I’m going to be changing my style of writing because I have gotten really use to writing in story for and not script form any more so sorry to any one that liked it in scripted form. So I hope that you enjoy this update ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Person’s POV

In that one little kiss Aaron had remembered everything. He didn’t understand why he was there at his beach house and why Gui Gui was on the couch. So he was looking around the house and found that his friends were also there with him. So he just knocked at any random door and waited for someone to answer. After a few minutes he was going to give up and go to the next-door but then someone had opened up. The person looked a little like they were sleep walking but he didn’t care he just need to talk to someone.

“Yeah?” said the guy sleepily

“Jiro?” asked Aaron

“Yeah?”

“Jiro, gosh dude put on some clothes I don’t want to see you in you boxers!”

“Shhh, you’ll wake someone besides me. Just come in first.”

“Thanks Jiro” said Aaron while walking into his room

“So what do you want at 1 in the morning?” asked Jiro while putting on his shirt.

“What are we doing here at my beach house?”

“We are here just to take a vacation.”

“So does that mean Gui Gui was okay after the accident?”

“Yeah she…. Wait you remember the accident Aaron?” asked Jiro

“Well not a lot of it just two big bright lights, Gui Gui screaming and work but after nothing much.”

“So that means you got your memory back?”

“You mean I lost it?”
“That is what the doctor said after the accident.” Explained Jiro “Both you and Gui Gui lost your memories but this is great that you got yours back. Wait I should test you to make sure that you really got your memory back.”

“Go ahead ask me anything.” Said Aaron

“Okay who is your wife?”

“Gui Gui”

“When did you guys get married?”

“February 25th”

“Who were you dating before Gui Gui?”

“Hebe”

“What is my favorite food?”

“You don’t even know the answer to that Jiro!”

“Yes I do, no answer the question.”

“You like anything and everything just as long it can be eaten.”

“Wow you really did get your memory back. So how did you get it back?”

“I don’t know I just know that I wanted to kiss Gui Gui, and I did, then the next thing I know I was wonder why the heck I was here and not at home.”

“Okay dude, I think that we should finish the conversation later with the others. Now just go and get some rest and I’ll see you in the morning.”

“Okay late Jiro.”

“Morning Aaron.”

“Morning Jiro.”

When Aaron was out of Jiro’s room he was about to head to his own when he remembered about Gui Gui. He walked back to the living room and found his wife there sleeping, he didn’t really understand what was happening but just as long as he had Gui Gui by his side he would be okay. So he picked her up and carried her bridal style to their room, he laid her gently on the bad and just watched her sleep for a while. He brushed away her bangs off to the side so that he could her face better. He was so glad that he was blessed with such a beautiful wife and friend. After a while he climbed into bed with Gui Gui and put his arm around her waist like he always did every night and just drifted off to sleep. Then next morning he woke up to the bright sunlight shining through the windows and filling up the room with light and with Gui Gui right there next to him just like last night. Aaron didn’t know why but he had the sudden urge to kiss Gui Gui and that is exactly what he did. He started to kiss the back part of Gui Gui’s neck and worked his way to the front. He could tell that she was waking up but that didn’t stop him. Gui Gui giggled a little and said something that did make Aaron stop.

Aaron’s POV

I woke up with Gui Gui by my side and she looked as beautiful as ever. I don’t know why but I just wanted to kiss her and that’s what I did. I started to kiss the back of neck and worked my way to the front. I knew that Gui Gui was waking up from all the kisses I was giving her she even giggled a little bit but she said some thing that made me stop kissing her. She said Wang Zi’s name.

“Wang Zi?” I said in a whisper.

I was puzzled by why she said her name so he got out of bed, washed up and headed for the living room. When I got there everyone was already up and about making breakfast and talking with each other. When I walked in everyone became dead silent.

“Morning Aaron!” said Hebe with a smile as she walked in with a plate of food.

“Okay everyone time for breakfast.” said Mei Mei with another plate of food.

Everyone just seamed to liven up with the smell of food in the air especially Jiro.

“Where’s Gui Gui?” asked Ya Tou

“She’s still sleeping.”

“Oh okay I guess I’ll make a plate for her before all this food is eaten up that vacuum cleaner we call a friend, Jiro.” Said Ya Tou watching Jiro attacking his food like he was some type of wild animal.

When breakfast was done the girls started to clean up the table while us guys moved to the back porch to talk about the situation. They explained to me that Gui Gui and I got into an accident and that both of us lost our memories. They also said that Gui Gui doesn’t remember me as her husband but as a friend that she just meet a few days ago and that she thinks that she is still in love with her ex-boyfriend Wang Zi. It was a lot to take in for that morning; I just thanked them for explaining the situation to me went for a walk on the beach.

Wang Zi’s POV

“I still think that we should have told him that Gui was pregnant.” I said

“No, he is not ready for it, he just go his memory back last night and we already told him to much.” Explained Clavin

“But we can’t hide it forever, especially to Gui Gui.” Said Chun

“Look we all know that we can’t hind it forever, so that is why we had to do everything in our power to help get Gui Gui’s memory back before she starts to notice changes about herself.” Said Jiro

“Yeah I agree.” Said Chun and Calvin

I knew that Aaron really loves Gui Gui but I still love her too. I was a fool for letting her go the first time but maybe this is a sign for my second chance. Then a light bulb went off in my head, I left the guys, that were still talking about Gui Gui, and ran to look for Aaron.

“AARON!!!!” I yelled his name and ran to him

Aaron’s POV

I heard someone call my name and I turned around, to my surprise it was Wang Zi. He called my name and started to run to me. When he finally reached me he was all out of breath.

“What? What is it Wang Zi?” I asked him

“Aaron I know that you must feel horrible knowing that your Gui Gui thinks that she is in love with me but don’t worry I have a plan.”

“Okay so what is your plan?”

“Wait I need to know that you would be able to trust me no matter what happenes.”

“Okay I’ll trust you.”

“And you promise that you wont get mad?”

“Yeah I promise I wont get mad.”

“Okay then… I also have one more thing to tell you.”

“What?”

“Gui Gui is pregnant with your baby.”

“WHAT?!”
“Yeah it’s true I’m not joking.”

When I heard that Gui Gui I was both happy and sad. I was happy that I would be having a child to call my own with my beautiful wife Gui Gui, but I was also sad because Gui Gui thinks that she is in love with Wang Zi. I just fell to the ground, sitting on the sand trying to process all the extra information that I just received. By the time I snapped out of it Wang Zi was replaced with everyone else. I didn’t know what was happening but I need to talk to Gui Gui make her remember me.

Chun’s POV

I watched Wang Zi run back to the house and he headed straight for me.

“CHUN!!” he said the last breath of air he had in his lungs. “I don’t know what happened to Aaron but he’s just blanking out and not talking or anything.”

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t know what happened, we were just talking and then he fell to the ground.”

“AND YOU JUST LEFT HIM THERE?!” I yelled as I started to run to look for Aaron

3rd Person’s POV

The rest of the group heard Chun yelling and ran outside.

“What happened?” asked Jiro

“I don’t know something is wrong with Aaron.” Said Wang Zi

When everyone heard that they started follow Chun and ran to look for Aaron. While they ran off towards Aaron, Wang Zi just looked down and started to shake his head.

“This better work” he said to himself

He walked into the house and started to pack his things. Then he went into Gui Gui and Aaron’s room and started to pack Gui Gui’s things. While he was packing he called a cab to come to the beach house right away and he also called his manager to book to pain tickets for both him and Gui Gui for New York. In a matter of minutes the cab was outside Wang Zi helped the driver load their things and went back into the house to get Gui Gui. When she was in the cab Wang Zi went back into the house one last time. He went to the living room and placed a letter with Aaron’s name on the front where someone would be able to find it then he left with Gui Gui by his side.

“Where to?” asked the cab driver

“The airport please” said Wang Zi
~~~
So how do you guys like it?
There will be another update for this story in a little while...
I'm going to get started on it right now...
But enjoy this one for now ^^
Also COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!!!! PLEASE AND THANK YOU ^^