Chapter 13

I Can't Make You Love Me (by envyislandgurl)

Chapter 13

4 years out of love

Gui Gui’s POV

It’s been four years since either Wang Zi or me have been in Taiwan. I wonder how all my friends are doing. I wonder if Ya Tou and Mei Mei are still singing? If Jiro is still as much as he usually does? If Chun and Calvin have finally got girlfriends? But the person that I wonder the most about is Aaron.Is he doing well? Is he eating on time? Is he getting stressed at work? Was he happy? I think about him constantly, ever since I fully got my memory back three Christmas’s ago. Now you must be thinking why the hell have I not gone back by now? Well I don’t know either; stupid author can’t make up her mind.

“Hey you know I’m right here!”

“Whatever just keep on typing!”

“Fine then!”

“Fine!”

“Sorry to all of my readers, I’m getting really distracted right now and is losing inspiration now -_- well back to the story ^^”

Just something that happened three years ago made me really think if I should go back or not.

FLASHBACK

“Are you packed Gui Gui?” asked Wang Zi

“Yes, Wang Zi I just finished.”

“Okay good. So what do you want for dinner?”

“Well I was just think that I would pick something up after get back from the bank.”

“Are you sure? I can go for you if you want?”

“No Wang Zi you are always doing this for me and feel like I haven’t been out of this house for days.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes I am, just make sure you feed the boys when they wake up from their nap.”

“Okay.”

“Okay see you in a few then.” I said as I was grabbing my coat form the closet.
I was walking down the busy streets of New York when I saw him. He was getting out of the Yan Inc. building. I was going to call his name when someone else beat me to it. As I look at who called his name is it was Hebe. What was even more surprising was what Hebe had in her hands. It was a child around the same age as the ones I had at home taking their daily nap. I could feel hot tears go down my face as I watched Aaron wait for Hebe to catch up with him. I could see him smiling, oh how much I missed that smile, after he hugged Hebe and gave the little girl in Hebe’s hands a kiss on the cheek. They looked like a happy little family and I now knew that I shouldn’t go back to Taiwan if Aaron had already moved on. As I waited for them to make the first move to where ever they were going I continued off on my way to pick up dinner since I was in no mood to stand in line at the bank. When I go home I explain to Wang Zi how I wasn’t going back to Taiwan and that if he wanted to go back I wasn’t going to stop him. Thank goodness that he said that he wouldn’t leave me here all by myself and would return to Taiwan if I was going back with him.

END OF FLASHBACK

Gosh how much I miss Aaron, but I know he now has a family to take care of and there is no reason why I should ruin his life I returned back to Taiwan.

“Mommy!” said a little boy coming into Gui Gui’s room

“Yes AJ?”

“Can me and Nick watch tv?”

“No sweetie we are about to go out. We have to go meet Uncle Wang Zi at his work so that he can take you guys our for some ice-cream.”

“Awww Mom Please?”

“No and that’s final. Now you and your brother go get your coats out of the closet and lets go.”

“Fine, but can I please get an extra scoop of ice-cream today?”

“Well…”

“Please.” (puppy dog eyes)

“Okay fine”

“Thank you mom!” he said as he gave his mom a big hug

“Haha you’re welcome, now come on lets go before Uncle Wang Zi gets mad and only gets ice-cream for himself.”

“Okay.” He said running off to find his brother. “NICK HEY MOM SAID WE CAN HAVE AN EXTRA SCOOP OF ICE-CREAM TONIGHT!”

“REALLY?”

“Yeah.”

“Yes, Come on mom you are so slow!” yelled Nick from down the hall

“Haha coming.”

We walked down to the lobby and hailed a cab down to the Yan Inc. building where Wang Zi worked as a sales representative. As we walked into the lobby of the building there was a big group of camera people and flashing lights going off in one corner.

“Mommy what is happening?” asked Nick

“I don’t know sweetie. But I need you two to stay close to mommy okay I just need to go and call Uncle. Now if I could only find my cell phone is this huge bag of mine.”

“Hey AJ look there is something shiny on the floor.” Said Nick

“Where?”

“Over there. Don’t you see it?”

“Oh yeah I do.”

“I dare you to go and get it.”

“No I don’t want to.”

“Oh someone is chicken.”

“Am not”

“Then go and get it then.”

“Fine watch me.”

3rd Preson’s POV

As AJ ran away to go and get the shiny object on the floor Gui Gui had pulled Nick over to the information desk since she couldn’t find her cell phone she wanted them to tell her what floor Wang Zi work on. When AJ turned back around he could find his mom or brother anywhere. He was franticly looking everywhere, but when he couldn’t find them he started to cry behind one of the plants that were placed in the lobby.

Gui Gui’s POV

“Okay guys let’s go.” I said

“Wait Nich where is Aaron?”

“I don’t know mommy he went to get something shiny on the floor when you were looking for your cell phone then he didn’t come back.”

“What do you mean he never came back?”

“I don’t know.”

I couldn’t believe it I was missing one of my children. As I was about to go and start looking for Aaron (Aaron in this case is AJ= Aaron Jr. get it? Okay ^^) Wang Zi had come down.

“So are we ready to leave?” asked Wang Zi

“No we are not, Wang Zi Aaron is missing.” I said on the verge of crying

“What?!”

“Here take Nick and I’m going to start looking for him.”

Even before Wang Zi could have answered I already left Nick with him and started to search through the crowds of people coming in and out of the lobby.

Aaron’s POV (The Man not the boy ^^)

“So Mr. Yan how is your stay here in New York?” asked on reporter

“Fine thank you.”

“So what can we be looking forward to from Yan Inc.?” asked another reporter

“Well we have a lot in store or you’ll just have to wait and see.”

“Mr. Yan…”

“I’m sorry but I have to get going. Thank you.”

As I made my way through the reporters and flashing cameras I heard someone crying behind on of the plants. As I squatted to take a closer look it was a little boy.
“I there little guy. Are you okay?”

He shook is head.

“Are you lost?”

He nodded this time.

“Well why don’t you come out here and I’ll help you find you mommy.”

He was hesitant at first but then after a little while he came out.

“Okay now that you are out of there. What is your name?”

“AJ”

“Okay AJ my name is Aaron. How old are you?”

“Four”

“Okay now let’s go see if we can go and find your mommy. But you have to hold my hand to make sure that you don’t get lost again.”

He nodded his head

So he took my and we started to make our way to the information desk. When we were about half way there I heard someone with a familiar voice call my name.

“Aaron!”

I turned around and it was Gui Gui running towards me. But when she go to me it wasn’t me to she was referring to, it was the little boy that was next to me.

“Aaron where did you go? Are you okay?” said Gui Gui franticly

“Yes mommy I’m okay.” Said AJ

“Don’t you ever do that again okay? Mommy was so worried about you.”

“Mommy?” I thought to myself

Soon after I was Wang Zi and another child come running up to me.

“Gui did you find Aaron?”

“Yeah I did. Nicholas Yan, why in the world would you ever tell your brother to do something like that?!”

“I don’t know.” He said with his head down

“And for you Aaron Yan (the little boy) why did you even listen to your brother when you know I told you to stay close to me?”

“I don’t know.” He said also with his head down

“You know as twins both of you can’t say the same answer.” Said Gui Gui

“Twins?!” I thought to myself are these the children that Gui Gui was carrying four years ago?
Were these my kids?
~~~
So how did you guys like this one?
I found it a little boring but oh well...
Please comment...
Thank You ^^
<3, envyislandgurl