Date

One time in my regular days
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark wake up in the morning with a smile. He was so excited to see Jinyoung. He jump out of the bed and take shower. It took a few minutes for him to finally chose what to wear. He was checking his appearance at the mirror when he heard a knock at the his door.

 

"Mark! Someone's waiting for you at the living room" his mother said.

 

He didn't expect someone to visit him this day. He hurriedly ran downstairs to see who it was.

 

"Hey man! whats' with the attire? seems like you're going to date someone." A grinning Jackson welcomed him

"Yeah. Do I look okay?" He asked with a worried smile. His bestfriend knows him well.

"Nice. Who was it? Do I know him? Is he from our school? Is he-" 

"Jacks.. Easy.. You don't know him and he is not from our school" He cuts his bestfriend before it can ask many more questions.

 

He sat at their sofa followed by Jackson who was also standing when he said he had a date.

 

"So whats' bring you here?" He asked when he remembered what is his bestfriend doing here at this early in the morning.

"Oh! right! I was just wanna ask you to attend the party at bammies' place coz it's our anniversary, so yeah.. thats why i'm here" answered Jackson with a hopeful smile.

Right. Its Bambam and Jackson 5th Anniversary being a couple. And it may not be appropriate if he didn't attend his bestfriends party. But what about Jinyoung? Can I bring him? Will he be available tonight? Will he - Mark was cut on his thought when his bestfriend speaks again.

"Don't worry Mark you can bring your date tonight, I'll ask Youngjae to come and Bammie said he will drag that giant friend of him also, so don't worry all is welcome" finished Jackson with his hyena laugh.

Mark shook his head and smile. He knows that Jackson reads him well, eventhough he is not talking.

"Thanks man!" Mark said while thinking how to bring the topic to Jinyoung later.

"You should get going hyung! Don't want to be late on your first date. I'll just stay here for a while since your mom told me to eat breakfast here." Jackson said.

Mark was brought into reality when his bestfriend nudges him.

"Yeah. Right. Don't want to be late." He tapped Jacksons legs then standing up to go to her mom to kiss her goodbye.

 

"Do well hyung!" he hear jackson yell before he lock the front door.

 

He was so excited yet extremely nervous to meet the raven haired guy, He didn't know what to do when he grabbed the Jinyoung hand the other day, he feel so nervous at that time that Jin

Please log in to read the full chapter