Sorry

One time in my regular days
Please log in to read the full chapter

He sighed when after he remember what had happened. He still misses his dad after all these years.

How are you up there dad? Sorry, I should have played not so far from you on that day...

I should-

He was cut off by his thought when someone sit beside him.

"Hey beautiful.." a tall man smiled at him

"Uhm.. Sorry I gotta go-" Jinyoung didn't want to be rude but he wasn't also in the mood to be so good with a stranger.

The man grabbed his arm to stop him from standing. Jinyoung stared at him in terror.

"Not so fast beautiful, accompany me here for a while" the said man said while staring at him with a wide smile.

Jinyoung panicked. All the scene from the past was coming back to him. He tried to snatched back his arm but the grip in it was so firm.

He just sat there in terror hoping someone from his friend came to find him. And again as God had heard him someone was standing in front of them.

 

"Wonpil release him." Mark said in an authoritative voice

"Mark hyung" Jinyoung voiced out

The mans release him but didn't move from where he is sitting. Jinyoung stand up quickly and hide behind Mark.

"Hey mark, I just wanna to have a company" Wonpil said with a smirk in his face.

"You can have other people to accompany you, but not him" Mark said.

The older grab Jinyoung wrist and started to drag the younger away from the scene.

 

Mark and Wonpil aren't in good terms since they were born. Mark didn't know why but when it comes to Wonpil it pisses him off.

 

"Hyung.." Jinyoung said softly while he notice that they were far away from the party venue.

Mark was still fuming in anger and didn't hear the younger.

"Mark hyung.. It hurts!" the younger called him again, Jinyoung pulled his hand from the older and stop walking.

The older halt and face the younger. Looking at Jinyoung while the younger was rubbing his wrist.

"Sorry.. It's just.. just" Mark was lost of words,

Please log in to read the full chapter