Feelings

One time in my regular days
Please log in to read the full chapter

D Day 

-------------------

Mark was nervous and excited that this day would come. He was not interested in going to this gig until he heard Jaebum yesterday, telling Bambam that his beloved hyung/mother was going. Mark didn't know why Jinyoung always turn down his invitation, knowing that the younger might like him too. 

He was so into his thinking that he never heard his door opens and Jackson came in and already staring at him weirdly.

"Hey Mark-hyung!!!!" 

Mark was startled and with his reflexes he punch whoever distract his own world.

"Hyung~ Why did you do that?" says Jackson who is currently rubbing his aching arm.

"Sorry Jacks, I was just surprised, since when did you come in?"

"Mark-hyung, Jinyoung was also thinking of you so no need to create your own little world, just go to his house and tell him everything" Jackson said.

"Nah. He don't want to see me." 

Jackson was about to start his lecturing when suddenly his phone rings.

"Hello?, Yes baby, were on our way. Please be patient. Okay.Okay. Thank You. Love you."

"Hyung. We gonna go before bam kills me!" 

Mark stands up and go to his room to get his favorite snapback and wear his jacket.

When he goes out Jackson was already at his car waiting for the older.

-------------------------

Jinyoung was welcomed by a loud party music which he bet that came from Bammies' idea. 

"Jinyoung-hyung~" shouted the 3 maknaes which was followed by a burritto jinyoung sorrounded by the maknaes.

Jaebum just chuckled at the scene, Not long after the door opens and  Mark and Jackson enters. That makes the maknaes stop from crushing Jinyoung.

"Hey! Jinyoung~^^ Jackson first speak since the staring competition at the other two (MarkJin).

"Uhmm.. Yeah. Hi Jacks!" Jinyoung responded 

"Well, seems like everyone was already here. Let's start our game!" the Giant Maknae says excitedly.

 

They play games and enjoy each other company since it was so long ago when theybwere together like this. But the atmosphere between Jinyoung and Mark was still awkward. Mark rarely talks and Jinyoung seems avoiding him everytime they were picked for a game. When it was already time to go home. 

 

"Guys, why don't you sleep here tonight. Since most of us was already tired from all of our -" Says jack who was cuddling Bambam at the sofa.

And before Jackson finished what he was saying, the guys was already seeking for a mattress for their sleepover. 

Before they all go to sleep, Yugyeom suggested to play at the pool for the last time.

 

Mark almost missed a chance to talk to Jinyoung, Thanks to Yugyeom who had this brilliant idea to swim and play for the last time before they go to bed.

Mark slowly walk towards Jinyoung who was currently sitting at the edge of the pool looking towards their friends.

"Uhm.. Jinyoung.." started Mark while sitting beside his beloved one.

Jinyoung was startled and stare at Mark for a while before replying. How he missed that low voice and pretty face of Mark.

"Yes, hyung?" he replied going back to see what are the other was doing.

"Why are you avoiding me?" asks Mark who diverted his gaze to where the younger was looking.

It takes a while before he received a reply from the younger.

" Hyung.. I was afraid." Answered Jinyoung still not looking at him but the older can see that Jinyoung was trying not to cry in front of him.

"Afraid of what Jinyoungie?" 

He did not received any reply from the younger instead he hears a silent

Please log in to read the full chapter