Why?

One time in my regular days
Please log in to read the full chapter

That night was still fresh in Jinyoungs' mind eventhough it's happened a week ago. After that kiss he tried not to think about it at all, he busied himself in his work and make excuses when Mark ask him to go out. He was scared that the older might get hurt if he were going to be with him. He miss Mark so much but he just dismisses it and stick to what he is doing.

 

It's okay Jinyoung you can do it. Jinyoung said to himself and go back to work.

 

On the other hand.

Why was Jinyoung seems avoiding me? is it because of what I did last week? Mark was still in his thoughts when Jacks barged in in his office.

Jackson knows all from the beginning, He knows also why Mark takes the train that day. Mark car was broke that day so he suggest the older to take the train if he didn't want to get late as a CEO of Tuan company for his first day.

"Mark hyung! Mark hyung!" he called with his super happy voice with a glint of teasing.

"Hey" the older said when he get back to the present. Jackson frown and started to make his way to mark side to hug him. but Mark immediately stop him by waving his hand sign for him to just take a seat.

"Seems like you're sad hyung. Why? Is Jinyoung still not reply?" as he takes his seat and opened the tv.

Mark sigh and answered "Yes. Is it time for me to get help from Jaebum?"

Mark and Jaebum was partners in the business since Mark offered to be partners because their line of work

Please log in to read the full chapter