That Boy

One time in my regular days
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung seems like he's not getting enough sleep lately. Even though he wants to take more minutes to lay on bed, he don't want to be late in his interview. He lazily sit up and jump out of the bed quickly to take a shower and prepare breakfast. After several minutes of preparing he's ready again to face another day of his life.

 

Jinyoung you can do it. He said while packing his lunch. 

"Mom! Gotta go~" he kissed his mom's cheek and hug her.

"Okay son. Be careful" Mrs. Park told him while taking a look at his beautiful son's face.

 

Jinyoung had an interview this morning after sending some application in internet sites. His mom was a librarian near their house. He had to a secure a job after college to support their finances. His father passed away when he was still 6 years old, leaving his mother to support all their finances. Now that he graduated he had to pay back all the hardships that his mother had done for all this past years.

 

Jinyoung rode a bus to get to the train station. Only train can help him to get to his destination much faster than to ride a bus again.

It's 7am when jinyoung reach the train station and as usual the train station was crowded with so many people who had the same goal as him. He buys his ticket and falls in one of the lines. He reaches for his earphone to kill the time of waiting.

 

Minutes later...

 

 

Jinyoung POV

Is someone staring at me? I whipped my head up to check if he/she was my friend or someone I know but to my surprise I was met by a pair of eyes that was so intimidating. He - yes a he, He was a wearing a business attire and had his medium brown hair seems like fluffy hair of a puppy and it perfectly fits his handsome face. and what suprised me the most was he was smiling at me. 

Oh my GOD! Abort.Abort! He was going the death of me! I composed myself not to be affected my that. And it seems like God heard me, our train arrived.

I seat at the middle as the other passengers swarm inside the train. I reached for my phone again to browse some of my favorite music to listen on. I decided to close my eyes as the journey was enough for me to take a nap. As I was getting into my dreamland, someone grabbed my hand (may hand was at my front since i seating and protecting my bag).

I was startled and open eyes but not like the first one the owner of the hand was looking out of the wind

Please log in to read the full chapter