Red Rose

D.M.s with I.M
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You: You’re an idol, aren’t you?

Hyungseok: …

Hyungseok: Why? What gave you that idea?

You: 7 of you always involved, its music related, and Hyungseok? As in Hyungwon and Hoseok of Monsta X put together.

Hyungseok: Ok, honestly that is not why I picked Hyungseok. I literally googled Korean names… Have you figured out who I am?

You: I’m assuming that you are I.M, and J.H. is Jooheon. But it doesn’t make sense. If you are I.M, why did you choose to talk to me of all people? You could have chosen an actual fan. Not some random fangirl that liked a picture of I.M on tumblr because she thought he was cute.

Hyungseok: I don’t think you’ll believe me if I tell you why I chose you.

You: Please just tell me.

Hyungseok: Ok, I wanted to get to know you. Your blog seemed really cool and I saw how strong of an interest you had in music. I figured I could try and get you to listen to our music, and if you enjoyed it, I was going to keep chatting with you. No matter what, I wanted to keep talking with you. You are a really sweet girl and I love talking to you. Like Jooheon said earlier, you have made me so happy in such a short time.

You: I need to take some time to gather my mind. I’m sorry but I’ll talk to you later.

You went into your notifications and shut kakao off so you wouldn’t see that he was messaging you. You didn’t understand exactly why you were upset, but you really hated the idea of having been lied to, even if he was I.M from Monsta X. It didn’t matter that he was famous. It mattered that you had started to form some kind of feelings for him. You had fangirled over I.M with him. That was incredibly embarrassing.

***Two weeks later***

You still haven’t talked to Hyungseok aka I.M aka Changkyun, in two weeks. You haven’t even opened kakao in two weeks. You were literally being so salty over this, but today was the day you were going to check kakao. As you entered onto the app, you saw that you had so many messages, and even a few new people had added you and started messaging you.

Jooheon: Hey (y/n). This is Jooheon here. I know you are upset or mad about Changkyun not telling you who he actually was, but he really likes you and doesn’t want to lose your friendship. Please come back!

Jooheon: Seriously, please come back. He’s not been himself.

Jooheon: Ok, know that he’s still waiting on you.

You sighed and went out of the messages of Jooheon’s and clicked the next one.

Shownu: Dear Ms. (y/n). We really need you to come back and talk to I.M. We haven’t been able to get much done because he’s been moping around.

You rolled your eyes, and clicked onto the next message, which just so happened to be I.Ms.

Changkyun: (y/n), I am so sorry for keeping this from you. It was against company policy to tell you. They actually found out that you know, and I’ve been slightly punished for letting it slip. Jooheon also got in slight trouble. As our punishment, we are no longer going to be coming to the states for our own tour for a little bit longer unless we can fix something. It’s been almost two weeks since we last spoke, so they may be more lenient.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter