I Need U, Girl

D.M.s with I.M
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning you woke up to a message from monstax-im. You smiled and opened up your tumblr app on your phone and clicked into the message.

monstax-im: good morning, (y/n). I hope you slept well. It’s late over here, but I won’t be able to go to bed until 2am, so if you would like to talk for a bit, I’m here.

You: So, should I say good morning back or should I say good night?

monstax-im: I just laughed so hard and my friend gave me a look. Thanks (y/n).

You: You are very welcome, sir. Oh before I forget, I noticed you didn’t have your name on your blog and I was wondering if I could get it since I find it kind of weird calling you by your username.

monstax-im: You can call me Hyungseok :]

You: Well ok, Hyungseok. How was your day today?

monstax-im: It was really good but very tiring. I thought we were never going to get a break. It’s hard working the job that I have, but I love it so much. How did you sleep? Did you have dreams of I.M throughout the night?

You: If I did, I don’t remember it. Gosh, he is so pretty, though. I still haven’t checked out any other kpop groups yet.

monstax-im: Just stick with me and the Monsta X side of things for right now. We don’t want you straying away from Monsta X as quickly as you have been introduced to them.

You: I can promise you once I’ve already invested at least 30 minutes into a group, they will be on my radar for a long time.

monstax-im: I still don’t want you getting out of them, so please just watch a few more videos by Monsta X. I suggest watching their Halloween special of hero since it is that time of the year right now.

You: Ok, I’ll be right back!

Again, before you knew it, you had been into watching Monsta X for yet another 30 minutes before you started receiving messages from Hyungseok.

monstax-im: did you die?

monstax-im: Did I.M slay you?

monstax-im: Please tell me you are alive!

monstax-im: I need u, girl!

monstax-im: I shouldn’t have said that.

You: I’m alive. What shouldn’t you have said? I need u, girl? Is it from something?

monstax-im: It’s from another kpop group. It’s a song called I Need U by BTS. Now you are going to leave me and become obsessed with BTS. I can promise you that because they are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter