I'll Be Your King and Baby You'll Be My Queen

D.M.s with I.M
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Hyungseok had been talking for about a week now. It was something that was kind of becoming a routine to you, and you really enjoyed this routine. He had told you the other day that there were rumors that Monsta X would be releasing a new self-cam video of either be quiet or queen. Hyungseok had a feeling that Be Quiet would be the next music video and that queen would be the next self-cam.

monstax-im: They posted the new self-cam video, today! The song is queen!

You: Oh my gosh! I have got to go watch it! I am so excited.

You went to youtube straight over to their company’s channel and prepared yourself for the video. As always the boys looked amazing. You had already listened to all of the songs off the new album, but you loved them so much. Queen was definitely one of your favorites, and it definitely was because of I.M saying the whole baby you’ll be my queen part.

You: Oh. My. Lanta! That was so good! It was even better getting to witness I.M saying I’ll be your king and baby you’ll be my queen! Don’t even get me started with that song. I was already in love with that song, but now it’s going to be one of my favorites! It might actually kick stuck off of the list, and that’s hard because that’s been my favorite one since the first day.

monstax-im: So you really liked it? I heard that they worked very hard on it. I know it is just a simple little self-cam video, but those still take a lot of work. And cuteness.

You: How come you know so much about the music industry?

monstax-im: I’ve kind of grown up around it for a while now, so I know how things work around in the industry.

You: What do you mean that you’ve grown up around it?

monstax-im: Well, because of my strong interest in producing music, I’ve studied how music industries work. I especially know how Monsta X’s works since I have such a strong interest in them. I swear I’m not a stalker.

You: Even if you were, I wouldn’t judge you. Listen, I used to know all the facts about One Direction. If anyone is a stalker, it would probably be me. So, I’ll let it slide, especially since I.M is so cute!

monstax-im: Speaking of I.M, look at this picture that him and Wonho just posted on twitter!

You opened the twitter app and went straight for the official Monsta X twitter and saw that they hadn’t posted a picture. You opened tumblr back up and saw the picture he was talking about.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter