Let's Ride

D.M.s with I.M
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before you received another message from Hyungseok, you had been listening to Zico and his solo music. Veni Vidi Vici was one of your favorite songs so far, but Boy and Girls was hands down the best of what you had listened to so far.

monstax-im: hey!

You opened tumblr the instant you saw the message, and went straight into the messages, excited to talk to him some more and tell him all about your music experience.

You: Hey! How are you? Dude, I am in love with Zico’s solo music. He is so talented. Not a big fan of Tough Cookie, but I’m sure it will grow on me.

monstax-im: So, you looked into Zico’s music but what about I.Ms? You should really give Interstellar and Madeleine a listen. You really get to see how talented both Jooheon and I.M are when listening to Interstellar.

You: I’ll try to check them out later, but right now I’m listening to Zico. Sorry, but also, not sorry.

monstax-im: How dare you betray me(as in I.M) for Zico! Woo Ji Ho may be talented, but Lim Changkyun is a badass little teddy bear.

You: No, that’s Shownu. I.M is more like a cute little puppy dog that can occasionally become ferocious when need be. I mean, listen. Have you seen his reaction when girls kiss him on the cheek? He is an adorable little puppy dog.

monstax-im: Listen, he can’t control his bashfulness when a cute girl kisses him on the cheek! I know I sure wouldn’t be able to.

You: You know, he can literally go from being the cutest member to the iest in like 0.5 seconds. Kind of like Wonho, but Wonho does it in 0.2 seconds instead. I still don’t know how I feel about his hair in fighter, though. I think Wonho just kicked everyone off the map with his hair.

monstax-im: that’s it. I’m telling them to change Wonho’s hair. He can no longer have the blue! I.M shall receive the blue hair instead!

You: I don’t know how I.M would look with that hair color, though. I mean, he’s cute no matter what, but it’ll take time to get used to. Kind of like when I got used to Jooheon’s hair being red. If there’s one thing I haven’t learned so far, it’s to not identify members by their hair color because in the next video it will be different.

monstax-im: this is very true. Hey, have you watched the PPAP video of I.M, yet?

You: No, but I’ll go do that right now.

The instant you looked up the video you, you regretted it. However, as you continued to watch, you enjoyed seeing the dork that you called your bias dancing around saying that he had a pen pineapple apple pen.

You: So, I’m unstanning. Have a great day. He’s too freaking cute. If you could see my face now, it is the look of disappointment, yet also a proud mother. So, confusion.

monstax-im: Oh, come on! You know you loved it! Just look at him.

You: My bias is now Hyungwon. I feel that he is the only one that shall not attack me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter