The Boy who moaned Wolf

Sweets and Spooks

AN: Redridinghood Jihoon and Wolf Mingyu with a little twist to the story! I hope you guys like it ;) tell me what you think <3 I love reading your reviews hihihi


The woods was no place for a boy, that's one thing Jihoon understood, but he didn't have any choice. It was the fastest way to his grandma's house and he didn't want to be late. The dead trees towered over him and the bushes seemed like it would eat him up. The cool air was apparent in the month of October. He wore a red cloak to keep warm on his journey as he continued to walk alone in a sketchy trail to his grandmas' house.

The eerie atmosphere in the woods sent a chill down his spine, he could feel his skin tingle, he was the only person who would use the woods as a route, he wondered if he was sane or not. He sighed in frustration, for the past 15 minutes he's been getting a strange feeling that someone or something was staring at him. He would look from left and right, up and down and even from behind but he couldn't see who or what was looking at him.

He decided to just carry along in his journey, after all, he wasn't going to stay long in his grandma's place since he had to compose songs back in Seoul. It was still a long way to where the house is, Jihoon opted to keep himself entertained as he counted his steps inside his head. He places one foot after another and he didn't even realize he was half way till he arrives in his grandmother's house.

But something stopped him in is tracks. A black fluffy tail poked out of the bush and he widened his eyes to make sure he wasn't just seeing things. The tail wagged left and right, as Jihoon assumed it could be the very thing that's been eyeing him the whole time he was walking in the forest. His usual cold expression plastered on his face, he slowly moved closer and closer until he could reach the tail. Jihoon yanked it out of the bush and out came a yelp from a very tall person.

"Mingyu..." Jihoon said with a sour look on his face. 

The tall man had furry wolf ears and a huge tail, his nails were long and sharp and his canines would poke out of his lips. He looked embarrassed but at the same time he looked quite relieved to see the small boy in front of him. 

"It's been a while since you visited your grandmother." Mingyu said in response. He's been the one helping Jihoon's grandma in her house since she can't do everything herself due to her old age. Jihoon and Mingyu met when Mingyu was still a pup and as time passed their relationship became... a little more... intimate. 

"That's why I'm visiting her today." Jihoon crossed his arms.

"It's also been a while since our last kis--"

"Hold it right there." Jihoon threw a punch right on to Mingyu's face, stopping him from finishing his sentence. "I'm busy and I'm not here to fool around. I need to go back to Seoul as soon as possible." His small stature over took Mingyu as Jihoon continued his walk to his grandma's place. But Jihoon's pale skin was a dead give away, it blushed pink and Mingyu wasn't as stupid as Jihoon thought he was.

Jihoon continued to walk, but his mind couldn't help but wander back into his memories with Mingyu whenever he visits. Arms that were warm and cozy, a chest that he could lean on comfortably, eyes that looked at him so dearly and his touch that fires up his bo-- No, there was no time for any of that. He was there to visit and then go back, he was not there to fool around this time.

He was deep in his train of thought, but Mingyu's warm touch brought him back to reality. Jihoon's eyes darted to his wrist which Mingyu held on.to.

"What?" Jihoon hissed.

"I missed you." Mingyu said bluntly, leaning over and pulling Jihoon's small stature towards him and embracing him tightly. Mingyu's actions caught Jihoon off-guard yet he didn't hated it. He sank into Mingyu's touch comfortably and he let him hug him far longer than he would expect. Jihoon silently agreed, he missed him as well. As much as he wanted to deny it, Jihoon bore feelings for Mingyu somewhere along their strictly intimate relationship, but he was too confused and a little bit scared to conclude it as love.

"...yeah.." Jihoon weakly said in response.

"Why don't you just admit it?" Mingyu said in a bold manner, leaning forward and pressing his forehead against Jihoon's

"Admit what?" Jihoon asked, brows furrowed together.

"That you like me." Mingyu held eye contact, he could see the blush creeping on to Jihoon's cheeks as he assured him, "The way I like you." Mingyu could see Jihoon's features softened, he knew that the person he was holding had doubts, and Mingyu felt like it was only right to tell him at that moment. He didn't want Jihoon to stray away from him ever again and he wanted to tell him his own feelings as well.

Jihoon's mind was in a scramble, he looked confused yet his heart kept on jumping happily inside of his chest.

Mingyu held him closer, he wanted to look at Jihoon a little longer, but his own will failed him. Mingyu leaned and claimed Jihoon's lips softly. It's been a while since their last kiss and he wanted to enjoy every moment of it. Jihoon's moist lips would graze against his, the taste of Jihoon's lip balm transffered on his lips but that didn't stop him from kissing the one he was holding in his arms.

The way Mingyu would move his lips against his turned Jihoon's knees into pure jelly. He let his weight be held by Mingyu's strength, he let himself be cherished and doted on by Mingyu's lips as he happily received them with his own. He melted into Mingyu's touch as their lips melded perfectly with each other. Jihoon's mind slowly eased down the tension he's been thinking of. 

Mingyu opened his eyes, the way Jihoon looked so vulnerable. His instincts slowly boiled inside of him, his lips slowly drifted away from Jihoon's lips as he trailed wet and sloppy kisses on to Jihoon's jawline up to his ears. He knew that Jihoon was weak when he kisses near his ears. Mingyu's lips were wrapped around the shell of Jihoon's ear, as it brought out a small moan from the said man's lips.

Mingyu's wolf ears twitched as the sound of Jihoon's voice encouraged him to continue. Mingyu poked out his tongue, on Jihoon's ear as the small man's hand clung onto his shirt, the feeling of warm and wet meshed together sent his body to tense up.

"Minggu...." Jihoon called him.

"Yes?" Unfazed, Mingyu continued to trail his tongue on to Jihoon's neck, circling around his soft skin before nipping it to make a mark. But the way Mingyu on his skin made it impossible for Jihoon to word out his feelings, he closed his eyes shut in pleasure as his fingers found themselves tangled on to Mingyu's black hair.

"You got to use your words, or I won't understand you." Mingyu said with a husky voice, he continue to cause a reaction out of Jihoon who was already drowning in so much stimulation. 

"I....." Jihoon wanted to hiss, he can't keep his own self together but he tried to finish his entence, "I like you..." 

Mingyu smirked on to Jihoon's skin, it was great hearing it for himself. Mingyu's strength tripled as he lifted Jihoon up, wrapping the small man's legs around his waist as he went back on to his lips to kiss him senseless. The kiss got Jihoon's mind spinning, their tongues would caress and twirl around each other, their hot breath reaching each other's mouths and their saliva mixing together like a love potion that fuels their desires.

Jihoon could feel the hardness pressing on to his crotch, even with his shorts he could feel Mingyu's . It turned him on even more as Mingyu's hands continued to grab on to his , supporting his weight in the process. Feeling a little bit daring, Jihoon started to grind against Mingyu's clothed member, causing the tall man to bite back  a slur as he continued to assault Jihoon's mouth with his tongue.

The way their bodies rub against each other ached their es even more but they continued to move to their own pleasure. Feeling each other's warmth, Mingyu continued to kiss Jihoon. Somehow everything felt alright, everything felt like it was something new. Their feelings were finally in sync with each other, and touching and kissing each other felt so new despite their previous experiences with each other.

Mingyu slowly parted their lips, Jihoon's eyes were glazed and his hair was disheveled. Mingyu could eat Jihoon right then and there but he gave a sweet peck on Jihoon's lips before smiling. 

"I need to go." Jihoon said, he could see Mingyu's ears drooping down in disappointment as he felt his body gently placed on the ground. "I need to tell Grandma you're going to come with me to Seoul." 

Mingyu's wolf ears perked up in delight but instantly rolled down when he came to the realization that the old lady will be alone. "What about your Grandma?"

"The reason why I've been working so hard in Seoul was to be able to afford a caretaker for Grandma." Jihoon placed his warm hand on to Mingyu's cheek, "She doesn't want to leave the woods and I thought it would be a good idea... and...and.." Jihoon looked on to his side, unable to make eye contact as he finished his sentence, "And what happened just now... solidified my decision to take you to Seoul to move in with me."

Mingyu's fluffy tail wagged in enjoyment, he was so happy. He was drowning in happiness that he couldn't control his feelings and urges anymore. Mingyu pulled Jihoon close to him once more as he brought the two of them to the side where no animal can see. 

"Ming- Wait!.. ahh...ahh...No--" Jihoon tried to stop Mingyu but the way he was being touched turned him weak. Mingyu's large hands d him shamelessly and he let him continue as his hands didn't even oppose the tall man's actions.

"I need you to moan for me." Mingyu said in a very y manner to the point that it rendered Jihoon speechless. Mingyu continued to ravish Jihoon with his hands and mouth, it was about time he finally eats the boy who keeps on going to the woods.