Punishment for Spoiled Cats

Sweets and Spooks

AN: Shamelessly writing this, it is so borderline M but not too much to call it a hehehe, Cat!Woozi and Owner!Mingyu (/ ouo)/ Hope you guys enjoy it and as always, I hope you are all safe and happy :D What's your favorite out of the series so far? What's your favorite scene ? Mine was the last part in Angel Eyes :D It tugged my heart strings so much!


When Kim Mingyu took in Woozi, a stray cat who lived off of people feeding him in the streets, he thought he would have a wonderful time having a pet, but instead, he was standing inside of his apartment, with shredded pillows, spilled milk all over the floor and an unapologetic cat who looked a little too full of himself as he his hand clean.He was ready to kick the overly overindulgent cat out of the house but alas, he didn't have the heart to carry him and put him back in the streets. 

"What...What did you do?" Mingyu said under his breath, he just came back from buying food in the convenience store near by.

Woozi paused his and looked over to a frustrated looking owner and said, "Oh you know, just the usual." He knew exactly where to push Mingyu's buttons and he was not even sorry for it. He continued to the back of his hand, lounging on the sofa, with his slim tail wagging left and right.

The way Woozi responded boiled Mingyu's temper in the pits of his stomach, he looked at his spoiled looking cat with annoyance. With a blue dress shirt to cover Woozi's body, his exposed skin under the natural light, he was too busy acting like a brat that he had way too many openings. Mingyu looked at the mess, the pillow stuffing on the floor, milk on the other side, a few wet foot prints and shredded cloths, how did he raise such a spoiled cat?

Mingyu was not stupid, he knew that Woozi acted that way for some reason he was pissed at something. He knew how Woozi would sulk in a different manner, a very selfish manner where he troubles other people around him. 

"At least apologize." Mingyu tried to discipline his cat.

Woozi looked over to his owner once more and raised an eyebrow, "No." And quickly went back to his hand.

The attitude Woozi was giving wasn't sinking well to Mingyu's liking. He looked at Woozi rather grimmly before smirking. He approached his cat quietly, looming over Woozi's small body, he easily picked him up and placed Woozi on his lap, his small legs straddling Mingyu.

"H-Hey!" Woozi knotted his brows together, he didn't like the way his owner disturbed his grooming time, "What do you want?!"

Mingyu scoffed, at this point he just wants to get even with his cat. "How did I raise such a spoiled little cat?" His voice was like velvet to Woozi's ears, Mingyu's lips would lightly brush his cheek and it made Woozi's body all hot and bothered.

"...T-Too bad for you.." Woozi stammered, unable to make eye contact with his owner, his tail curling down as his body continued to feel hot.

But Mingyu's patience was spreading thin. He gave Woozi one last look before hungrily attacking Woozi's lips with his own. The feline was caught off guard, his eyes widened, his body tensed up but as Mingyu continued to kiss him so passionately, he felt his body turning soft once again. His jolted tail slowly eased down, shyly wagging from behind as Woozi melted on Mingyu's touch.

Woozi wanted to oppose but his master was too strong, his master knew all the ways he would feel good and his mind couldn't process a single thing as his focus was Mingyu's tongue assaulting the insides of his mouth. His sensitive cat ears hearing the lewdness of their tongues dancing and caressing each other, just by his master's kiss it aroused his whole body.

Mingyu's large hands secured Woozi on top of him, groping needily and teasingly at the same time, just enough for Woozi to give in to a few moans from his lips.Their lips parted, as Mingyu stopped to look at a disappointed Woozi, he slowly rested his forehead against his cat and gave a sly little smile.

"There.. There is something poking my thigh..." Woozi shyly pointed out, unable to make eye contact.

"Really?" Mingyu feigned innocence, "What should I do about it?"

The way Mingyu looked at him, Woozi felt like his body was being examined. His owner's eyes felt like it was peering over him, like flames hugging over his body that didn't burn but it ignited the desires of being touched. He hated how his owner would like this, he knew it was Mingyu's way of punishing him and it ached him at that moment.

"Don't...Don't make me... say it.." Woozi gritted his teeth, his fangs slowly peeking out of his mouth. He glared at Mingyu but, he knew his body was giving out on him. His stubborness made Mingyu smile for a bit, but it just made Woozi more aware of his master's handsome features. Woozi's ears folded shyly as his claws scratched the hoodie Mingyu was wearing.

Mingyu pressed Woozi's small body deeper against his , making the cat meow in pleasure. Coaxing out a great reaction from his cat, it turned more enjoyable for the both of them rather than being a horrible punishment. He looked at his cat as he moved his hand to Woozi's dark soft hair. He could see his cat's pink cheeks and the happy little tail that wagged from the sweet affection he was giving him.

Woozi felt the warm hand on his head and it made his heart skip a beat. It amazed him how his air-headed master could make him feel so loved and happy. His conscience started to kick in, slowly he felt the guilt boring into him. He looked at Mingyu for a split second before leaning in to his master and giving him a few kitten on his cheek. With widened eyes, Mingyu sat there with his somehow affectionate cat, a little bit surprised but his features instantly softened. Mingyu had a warm smile on his face, understanding perfectly that Woozi's guilt finally kicked in and it was his way of apologizing.

The orange haired owner gave a defeated sigh as he carefully observed Woozi's messy look. Ruffled hair, glistening skin, pink lips and hazy eyes, Mingyu was too weak against such a cute cat. Mingyu placed soft and wet kisses on Woozi's neck, his cat's moans filling the whole apartment, it made him want to spoil him even more. The softness and sleekness of Mingyu's tongue circling and tracing around Woozi's skin made his ache, Woozi wanted his master to stop but there was no stopping him at this point.

"...Nnn.. Minggu.." A lewd voice escaped Woozi's lips.

Mingyu abruptly stopped and looked at Woozi's eyes who were avoiding his. It took him a second to process before replying, "I spoil you too much."

"S-So what?" Woozi pouted, was it a bad thing that he was spoiled? He thought.

Mingyu gave a hearty chuckle as he placed a quick peck on Woozi's cheek and said, "Want me to spoil you even more?" 

Woozi could see the lust filled eyes his master had and who was he to reject him? After all, Woozi loved being spoiled by his beloved master.