You're My (Blood) Type

Sweets and Spooks

AN: I'm coming back with a short series for halloween~ Today's story is about a vampire nurse and his personal food intern(/ ouo)/ I hope you guys like it :D comments and reviews are greatly appreciated and upvotes too ;u; thank you so much everyone and I hope you all have a nice day <3


His skin is like porcelaine, smooth and fragile. His eyes are ember that glowed like the fiery pits of hell. His lips are soft, dangerous as can be. His touch is cold that ignites a shock in his prey's body. Yet somehow he looks so angelic like he was sent from the heavens to grace upon the hospital. The white uniform that clung on to his body made others turn their heads, man or woman, they can't help but stare at him. His aura was impenetrable, there was something about him that makes you feel like you couldn't be near him.

"And as always, Jihoonie is handsome in his uniform." A female nurse squealed to her friend.

"He looks so handsome, I mean, look! Even Dr. Hong looks smitten." Her friend replied.

Mingyu can't help but roll his eyes as he leaned over to the counter. "What's so great about him anyway?" He just couldn't see the appeal of the handsome nurse and when he looked back to his friends they looked at him in awestruck, he knew he was going to get an earful from them.

"JUST LOOK AT HIM." The first one said, extending her arm towards Jihoon's direction.

Mingyu looks at the said nurse, he was still not impressed. "And?"

"Nurse Jihoon is hardworking and very smart. He looks so cool and you can't help but just fall for him." The other one swooned.

Mingyu tried to see where was the charm that the small nurse holds. He watched as Jihoon rested his back on the wall, a clipboard against his chest as he conversed with the tall Dr. Hong. Dr. Hong transffered from the LA branch 6 months ago and since then, he's been on everyone's conversations. Mingyu couldn't deny that Dr. Hong was nice and eppealing, he gets why the ladies were after him, but somehow on that day, Mingyu felt he was unlikable.

He could see the way Jihoon would look up to meet with Dr. Hong's dream like eyes, Mingyu felt his mouth turning dry. What was so great about those two that people would fawn over them? He thought. All he could see was a handsome doctor and a midget nurse that seduces everyone into submission. Mingyu clicked his tongue in distaste, of all the places why were they flirting across the hall? Can't they go somewhere private?

"Sometimes I think that you're blind Mingyu." His friend patted his shoulder, "You've been an intern here since Nurse Jihoon came but you're still so naive about his charms."

Mingyu gave an exhausted sigh, why can't people just respect his own opinion? If he doesn't see anything charming about the resident 'cute' nurse, then they should just let him be. So what if his smile radiates like the sun despite how pale the nurse looked? So what if his eyes felt like he was peering into his soul? So what if his body feels like ice that it burns against him? So what if his touch--

"Mingyu." The way Jihoon called his name sent shivers down his spine. He was lost in his train of thought when he heard him call for him.

"Y-Yes?" He stammered, Mingyu wanted to kick himself in the groin, it sounded so stupid how he fumbled with just a single word.

"I'll be sorting out the blood bags, care to join me?" Jihoon asked nonchalantly, and Mingyu could swear that he heard his friends dreamily sigh over him.

Mingyu clicked his tongue, he knew exactly why Jihoon asked him. "Can't you ask another intern? I bet the nurses here would love to help." His friends behind him whined, how can Mingyu just refuse an offer from Jihoon? They thought.

Jihoon reached for Mingyu's face and cupped it in his cold palm, he stood on his tiptoes and said, "I can't do it without you." 

As much as Mingyu was blushing at that moment, he still didn't want to waver. Why would he help him anyway? He knew that Jihoon was aiming for something else and he didn't want to give in that easily. He ignored his friends' squeals, they get so worked up over everything.

Jihoon took a step back and had a mischievous smile plastered on his small face, "You know, blood is very important. How can you function properly without it?" His voice was like velvet, "You need to help me sort the blood bags, Mingyu."

"I'm on break right now." He grumpily replied.

"Is that so?" Jihoon placed his hand on his chin, "Well, no matter. I'll just ask Dr. Hong to help me."

"You should go for it, Jihoon-ssi!" The other nurse said in glee.

"Yes, yes! He is super nice! I'm sure he'll help you!" The other one added.

"And, his blood type is just my type as well." Jihoon gave an angelic like smile, for some reason the two didn't hear what he said, but Mingyu did, oh, he heard it loud and clear. 

Mingyu widened his eyes as Jihoon's figure turned around, he was about to go back to Dr. Hong's side when suddenly Mingyu exclaimed, "Fine!" Through gritted teeth and glaring eyes, Mingyu held his eye contact and said, "I'll help you." Oh, how Mingyu hated the smug look Jihoon gave him as he quietly followed the small nurse to the blood room where they contain all of the blood bags in mint condition.

But as soon as they entered the cold room, the sound of clothes shifting and moving came to light. Jihoon's eyes glowed red as Mingyu stood still. Jihoon slowly leaned on his body, shirtless and cold, somehow he was getting used to the temparature. He felt Jihoon's touch on his heated skin and all he could do was keep himself still.

Jihoon stood on his tiptoes, wetting his lips and placing soft kisses on Mingyu's exposed neck. He could smell the wonderful aroma of the man he was holding. Jihoon slowly poked out his tongue, tasting the saltiness and sweetness of Mingyu's skin. 

Mingyu's body flushed by Jihoon's actions. He gritted his teeth, how did it get to the point that all the things he's been doing to him causes him to be ually frustrated?

"You me dry this afternoon, wasn't that enough for you?!" Mingyu sighed out, they've been in an odd relationship for as long as he can remember. He first met Jihoon during a school trip back when he was a sophomore in university. He tinkered with supposedly cursed things during a tour and Jihoon never left his side ever since. Now, they've been living together, Mingyu as Jihoon's personal food bag. They keep their relationship a secret from others, Mingyu thought it would be a hassle to explain the way they were living to his friends.

"The answer to your question is simple." Jihoon's voice turned husky all of a sudden, he reached for Mingyu's ear and whispered, "Because I can't get enough of you." As those words rolled off of his tongue, he didn't give Mingyu any time to react as he sunk his fangs into Mingyu's exposed skin and a good amount of blood out of him. Jihoon's pale features turned pink, as his cheeks furiouslyblushed as well.

Mingyu let Jihoon have his way. No matter how much he shakes him off, Jihoon still clung on to him the way he was doing now. The small body that dictates his life, the small mouth that turns him on. How can he surrender to him in such a pathetic way? He knew that he was only Jihoon's personal food bag and it ached him. So many things ran inside of his mind but the only thing he could voice out was, "Aren't you tired of me? I mean... I'm the only person you feast on.. Isn't it about time you change to someone else?"

Jihoon parted away, he had a confused expression on his face as he naturally and quickly became irritated by Mingyu's words, "No, I'm not planning on changing my blood bag." He crossed his arms and took a few steps past Mingyu, as he headed towards the door.

Mingyu turned around, somehow baffled by Jihoon's selfish answer. "Why not?!" 

Jihoon looked over his shoulder before fully facing him as he tried to reach for Mingyu's face. Once more, he stood on his toes and placed a sensual kiss on Mingyu's lips, mischievously the lower part of Mingyu's lip before pulling away.


"I'd rather starve if it's not you." Jihoon said in response before leaving the containment room, leaving a red Mingyu all alone, half in the cold room.