Jungkook- Surprise

BTS fluffs (mostly)

jungkook x reader- surprise (fluff)

word count: 485

i hope bts come to sydney again soon 방탄소년단 빨리 돌아오세요 ;-;

It was nearing your birthday and it had been three months since you had seen Jungkook, words couldn’t describe how much you missed him. His stupid puns and the little pranks he used to pull on you every now and then. You would Skype every so often but he had a busy schedule and you didn’t want to keep him up a night with your calls.—

“Happy birthday!”

Your family barges into your room, you laugh as they start showering you in presents and confetti.

“Thanks guys”

You giggle as you begin to unwrap the presents, as you got to the last present, which was jungkooks, you slowly opened it revealing a ticket to the aquarium.

“It expires today”

You say confused.

“Thats right!”

You mum exclaims.

“Well, you better get ready then.”

She says.

“i don’t want to go to he aquarium though, its my birthday, i should be able to relax”

You state firmly.

“Too bad”

She laughs walking out of the room leaving you in complete shock. Reluctantly you get up, get dressed and put on some light makeup. you make your way downstairs to find your parents waiting for you.

“Ready to go?”

Your mum asks.

“More ready than ill ever be.”

You huff and walk outside to the car and jump into the passenger seat. Even more reluctantly than before you slowly pull the seatbelt on and click it into place. Soon enough you and you family were at the aquarium.

“You and your dad go out first, ill go find somewhere to park, ok?”

Your mum asks, you hum and step out of the car. Suddenly the car takes off at a break neck speed.

“HEY?!”

You shout after the car, it was no use, they were already gone. You decided to it up as you were already there and had a ticket to the aquarium. Slowly you enter through the large whale mouth and go to scan your ticket for entrance. After a while you get into the under water world, you had chosen to take a seat in front of the seals to have lunch, it was the place you had your first date with Jungkook, you could vividly remember whenever a seal would come by he would squeeze your hand and tell you that right in this moment everything was perfect. You laughed at yourself as you watched the seals swim back and forth infront of you.

“Ah, Jungkook, i miss you”

You whispered as you took another bite of your sandwich.

“You don’t have to miss me anymore”

Came a voice from behind you. You immediately swing you head around.

“I missed you”

You say running from your seat and into Jungkooks arms.

“I missed you more”

He says holding you close to his chest.

“Don’t leave again”

You say almost in tears.

“I’m not leaving any time soon”

He says holding you tighter.