Jungkook- Christmas

BTS fluffs (mostly)

jungkook x reader (Christmas- fluff)

word count: 445

***recomended to listen to connfession song while reading this***

your mum invited Jungkook to stay over during Christmas this year so they could get to know him better—

“ITS CHRISTMAS”

The small excited boy ran into your room, a smile snuck across your face as you remembered your boyfriend would be downstairs waiting for you to wake up. You immediately sprung up shoving your younger brother out of the room.

In that moment you had no cares- it didn’t matter how Jungkook saw you cause you knew he would still love you anyway. You sprint out of your room to the bathroom quickly to brush your teeth before slowly sneaking downstairs.

You reached the bottom of the stairs to find that Jungkook and your dad were in the kitchen having a rather deep talk about grapes.

“They’re rather nice aren’t they”

Your dad says. You giggle as you put on a tired face and enter the kitchen making your way towards the sink to grab a glass of water.

“merry christmas”

Your boyfriend whispers as he slips his hands around your waist, resting his head on your shoulder. You smile and turn to face him.

“Since everyone’s awake should we go open presents?”

He asks sweetly. You nod following him to the lounge room.

Jungkook sits next to you on the floor in front of the Christmas tree intertwining your fingers together with his.

“Let’s start with mum”

You say passing her her presents. She unwraps them one by one finally getting to yours. It’s a silver locket you found at a vintage store, you had put a photo of the family in it.

“it’s perfect”

She smiles as she puts it on. Slowly everyone opens their presents including Jungkook. It was you turn at last. You smile as your presents are passed to you.

From mum a pair of new red shoes, from dad new headphones and from your brother a hand made card. it was finally Jungkooks present. He looks at you hopefully.

“Do you like it?”

He asks anxiously as you unwrap the present, inside there was a carefully sealed black box, you opened it to reveal two silver rings.

“They’re promise rings”

He says nervously. You instantly smile squeezing Jungkook’s hand.

“It’s the best thing I’ve ever gotten for Christmas”

You say.

A sudden out bursts from your family can be heard.

“WHAT ABOUT THE CARD I MADE YOU??”

“DID YOU NOT LIKE YOUR SHOES OR THE PILLOWS I GOT YOU LAST YEAR??”

You laugh at your family’s bickering as you go to kiss Jungkook’s cheek.

“Thank you”

You say

“I love you”

You say as Jungkook leans in and kisses your forehead.

“I love you more”

He says smiling.