Jimin- Where are we?

BTS fluffs (mostly)

jimin x reader - where are we? (fluff)

word count: 482

if you dont get it jimin basically took you to the country side but you slept through the train trip so it was dark by the time you woke up and you were very disorientated 

you had been stressed by exams for the past few weeks and it was taking its toll on you, you just needed to take a break—

“Where are we going?”
You ask as Jimin grabs your hand pulling you though you apartment door
“You’ll see”
He giggles dragging you along with him. Before you had realised it you had reached the nearest train station.
“Jimin—“
You groan your legs not able to keep up with his.
“We’re almost at the platform”
He says pulling you along just that little bit more. Finally you make it to the platform and sit in the first free seat you see.
“Jimin.”
You say sternly .
“If you don’t tell me where we’re going i swear to god-“
Once again you feel yourself being lifted from the comfort (?) of the bench and whisped through train doors. Jimin leads you to a free seat letting you take the window position knowing it was your favourite. 
“Finally a bit of rest”
You say turning to him, he giggles at your frustration.
“It’s not funny”
You say cracking a smile as well.
“Your cute”
Jimin giggles boping your nose.
“Ayyy”
You flick him away with your hand. Jimin giggles again putting his arms around you and leaning his head on your shoulder.
“Its nice”
You say resting your head on his as you watch the scenery flash by. Suddenly your eyes begin to shut, unable to stay awake any longer you fall asleep.
“Wake up”
Jimin whispers tapping your shoulder, you turn your head to face him slightly opening your eyes.
“We need to get off”
He says taking your hand and gently helping you up. Still half asleep you walk off the train, still oblivious to where you are Jimin leads you down a small dirt path. Abruptly you stop as you reach a large field realisation hitting you, it was pitch black and you had no idea where you were.
“PARK JIMIN”
You yell at the top of your lungs as you squeeze his hands. 
“It’s not the right spot but it’ll do i guess”
Jimin stops for a second then suddenly pulls you to the ground, you get ready for your face to make contact with the dirt floor, instead you are pleasantly greeted by a soft blanket and Jimins warm arms.
“Look”
He says moving your head with his hands, you reluctantly look to see multiple tiny lights above you only to realise they were stars. 
“Its so beautiful”
You say to Jimin as he holds you close to him.
“Do you like it?”
He asks turning his head to you.
“Its perfect”
You say turning to him.
“This is perfect”
You whisper.
“Can we stay like this forever?”
Jimin asks resting his chin on your head.
“If only”
You say nuzzling your head into his chest.