The Performance.

SHINee taking care of a preteen?

After the Minho's performance. Michelle and Yoogeun went to the dressing room of SHINee. 

She left  her phone at her seat.she looked for it but she couldn't find it. some fangirl took it. 

Taemin went out and asked EVERY fangirl. "Uhm, did you pick up any cellphone? it's Sony Ericsson"

other fangirls replied "O-omona, w-we didn't s-see any c-cellphone" Taemin replied with a Thank you.

While one fangirl said "Oh,you mean this one?i found it over that seat. i know the owner would ask for it. Here." she replied with a smile and gave it to Taemin.

Taemin and Michelle said "Kamsahamnida"

Michelle was curios with that girl. . she didn't act like a fangirl, but she has a SHINee album, it's like. . she knows Taemin.

Taemin and Michelle walked to the dressing room. Taemin's arm was around Michelle.

miss A's Suzy saw her,so did Michelle. Michelle read an article that Suzy wants to get close to Taemin. she thinks that maybe Suzy would mistaken her as Taemin's girlfriend.

They both came to the dressing room.they saw CO-ED'S Sungmin,Touch's Young Hun and SNSD's Hyoyeon. 

Onew said with surprise "Oh By the way, this is our daughter. Michelle" 

The three idols greeted her. Onew left her with the three and talked to Taemin. 

"Yah,where have you been?" Taemin replied "I went to look for Michelle's cellphone"

Onew sighed in relief. 

Key was sleeping. Michelle grabbed her camera and took a picture of him