SHINee's Test.

SHINee taking care of a preteen?

Yoogeun arrived, Michelle was really happy, so did Minho. 

The place was actually a house. 

The production crew said "Before Michelle becomes your Daughter,you'll take a Quiz. Good luck, Yoogeun and Michelle are Watching. so here are the rules; 

  • We'll ask you three questions, 2 categories. 
  • One member will answer each question.
  • If you fail, you'll have to say goodbye to both of them
  • If you pass,congratulations, you have gained 2 children
  • Only 3 people will answer except for the last one.

SHINee nodded. Onew was the first one. but before they start, they were wearing costumes.

Onew said "I'm Superman. does it have to be a hero?how about you guys?"

Jonghyun said " I'm a rockstar" while playing his guitar toy.

Minho said cutely "I'm a prince." Key said with a sarcastic voice "Last year you was a weird prince,right?"

Key said "I'm a dork, BEHOLD, MY RABBIT TEETH" Minho said "not funny" Key said jokingly "MEHRONG"

Taemin "I'm an elementary student" SHINee said suddenly "KYOPTAA"

Taemin smiled and said "We should pass this test, i really want another baby"

Onew said smartly "Sure"

The staff said "Okay, we'll start now.Onew, what age will you know that you are a preteen?" Key's mouth was open and said "Ouch"

Onew said brightly  without hesitating "Nine years old."

Staff: CORRECT. 

"Now it's Minho's turn, looking at Michelle, how old is she?" Minho observed her and said "Eleven years old." 

Taemin was shocked "Wha? she looks like a 13 year old kid." Key said "That's not a preteen already, Minho is good at observing" 

staff: Correct. Michelle is a 11 year old 6th grader.due to early puberty and height, she gets mistaken as a High school student. 

Jonghyun "That is true, she looks like a small teenager." Onew said jokingly "She's not the only one who's small" 

Jonghyun baffled "Haha,very funny"

Staff: for the last question of this category for Jonghyun. what changes occur in puberty?give one.

Jonghyun hesitated and said "Emotion changes?"

Staff: CORRECT. Preteens start to be Emotional and gain some emotional traits.