Confessions

SHINee taking care of a preteen?

ON THIS CHAPTER. LET'S PRETEND CHUNJI IS JUST 13 YEARS OLD,KAY?THANKS FOR SUSCRIBING.

Right now,Chunji & Michelle are both alone in a park. sitting on a bench. Chunji smiled and said to Michelle "You really look pretty everyday." Michelle blushed and replied "R-r-really?"

Chunji kissed her and said "Can you be my girlfriend?" Michelle nodded. for Michelle, that Night was soo unforgettable.

 

Michelle turned her cellhpone on and got a call from her Appas. "Michelle time to go. let's meet at the gate" 

Michelle came with a huge grin in her face.she was love drunk. they went off. Michelle was sleeping in the car.

Taemin was worried. "I bet Chunji & Michelle are now dating. " Key replied in shock "How can you say that?"

"Chunji was holding Michelle's hand a while ago.After that, she keeps on smiling like she's in love." 

Minho looked at Onew sadly. 

Jonghyun didn't care. he keeps on texting his girlfriend.

Chunji called Michelle.her ringtone was Ready or Not. her appas were the ones who answered the call. 

"Hello? this is Chunji, did Michelle tell you that were dating."

"Michelle's sleeping right now, No she didn't told us you were dating."

"Oh, actually we are. is that okay?"

"It's really okay for us. we heard her real parents approves that she can have a boyfriend."

"Really? okay. that's just all i want to know. have a nice day."

Taemin sobbed "Noo. it's really the end of the world." Key added "You're too old for her."

They arrived at their house.