SHINee Arrives.

SHINee taking care of a preteen?

SHINee went out from their dorm due to boredness. Suddenly, they were dragged in a van by unknown masked personnel, they have cameras,production crew.

Onew said shockingly "YAAAH, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH US?" The production crew said "We're making you a show."Key said excitingly "WHAT? A SHOW?OMOO~" Minho said "I got a bad feeling about this" Jonghyun said with a cool hair flip "You're such a worrywart, nobody would hurt us" 

Taemin saw a little girl walking, she was a foreigner. He couldn't take his eyes off her. 

Key said to Taemin while seeing the girl "Yah, who's that?" 

Taemin said with a lovely face "I don't know,hyung. she just got my attention." 

Meanwhile, the girl that Taemin was looking at. was looking for a place. she kept on asking people where is the place she was looking for. 

Alas, she knew where to go. Her name was Michelle, she's a filipino student who transferred into Seoul. 

While going to that place, she was running to reach that place "Tsk, i hope i'm not late! i wonder why that person who called me yesterday wanted me to go there? i better find out."

She arrived, so did SHINee. she was flabbergast when she saw them,she grabbed her notebook and a pen. 

"Uhm, Excuse me? you're SHINee,right? can i get an autograph?" Michelle said. 

Taemin was shocked when he saw her. he asked Key suddelny "Hyung, isn't that the girl we were looking at?"

Key's jaw dropped and said "She is. look at her, she's so pretty" Taemin nodded sweetly.

One of the managers,Manager Kim said "Oh, Michelle! you're here!" 

Michelle was puzzled, the guy sounded like the guy he was talking to yesterday. "Are you the person who called me?" 

Manager Kim nodded "Yes i am, Oh, by the way. This is SHINee, i hope you recognize them. They are your new Parents."

SHINee said "WHAT?!". The manager whispered to them "Don't worry, i also called Yoogeun's parents to also make him come here." 

Minho said happily "Really? okay, we'll be her Parents" 

Michelle was puzzled, yet she was Happy. "What about my real  Parents?" 

Manager Kim smiled and said "Don't worry, i already have their approval. they were very happy"

Michelle mumbled "Thank Goodness."