In A Rush

In Between Takes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

05: In A Rush

She was taking deep breaths while playing with her fingers. Looking  around wondering when it would start, or how it would end.
Uneasiness was the word for the tall slender girl standing in the corner. Never mind if she was dressed a plain and dire looking prison garb or that her co star was dressed in an electric blue suit, that looked a bit warm for her.
But this was not her concern, not the clothes.
It was next scene they were about to shoot.

"The handcuff kiss" their PD described while reading the script. While Hyo Joo sat there quietly listening to him, it was Jong Suk who joined in with the discussion.
Apparently he seem be quite interested, expressing his thoughts while she sat there listening to him and their PD with her eyes widening at the thought of the next scene.

"Your doing it because you are accepting Kang Chul" PD explained to her, but Hyo Joo was already feeling quite uncomfortable at the thought of it.
Hyo Joo was no stranger to intimate scenes, but somehow and to her own surprise she felt nervous doing it.
Come to think of it, she could barely look at Jong Suk somehow.
The first kiss scene was an okay and now they were waiting for the scene were she had to wrapped her arms around his neck while her hands were binded by handcuff.
Noticing her nervous state, Jong Suk who was seated just across her touches her arm lightly.

"Are you all right Hyo Joo ?" he asks, his face masked with concern. She nods quickly, smiling at him rather weakly.

"I just wonder if I can do this right..." she mutters as the crew around them prepares for the next scene. "Plus I feel so warm in this clothes"
"The clothes are really warm with this scene" he laughs briefly and lowers his voice, "I prefer wearing shorts and a light t-shirt. Why did Kang Chul have to dress like he was going to some sort of function when he is just visiting a prison center.." he shook his head and sigh.
Hyo Joo chuckled at the seriousness of his voice.
"Aigoo, I would prefer wearing a shirt but unfortunately I have to dress my scene" she tells him matching his sigh.
Then she caught Jong Suk staring at her, hesitating about something.
"What is it?" she asked him.

"Are you..." he paused holding her gaze, "..feeling uncomfortable for the next kiss scene?"
Her heart skips a beat and she nods her head in defeat, "yes it's funny I mean why should I feel like my heart is about to explode from worry...when all I have to do is act it out and not say anything"
Jong Suk smiled, "I think because you are in an disadvantage.." he tells her, "bounded and restrained while kissing, it has this sort of feel to it" he winks.

"Lee Jong Suk ssi!" she explained slapping him in the arm while he laughed out loud.
"It's true isn't it noona?" he continues to laugh, "I'm betting you like being able to take control somehow..don't worry I'll be really good.." winks again making her red.
"Oh you bad boy!' she slaps him in arm again, laughing.
"Or why don't I tell PD-nim to change things a bit, like Yeon Joo grabs Kang Chul and pushes him hotly in the wall so his like pinned in a way you get to take control. And of course you need to kiss him too " he continued to .
"Yah! Jong suk ssi!!" she exclaimed louder, squeezing his arm. "You really like to tease me, all right I'm fine with the current set up. PD-nim let's do this!" she called and stood up, reenergized to Jong Suk's amusement.

After the kiss scene, Hyo Joo leans over Jong Suk and hides her face in the crook of his neck. She could not face him nor anyone in the room with them, after doing such a bold scene. She couldn't imagine how she did earlier and how long the kiss lasted, she could not keep track. It was as if she was lost in another world with her younger co-star.

Jong suk on the other hand, felt quite hot.
It wasn't just the damn room or his clothes.
It was a combination of all things and of course kissing the girl whose head is currently buried in his neck, feeling her body so close to his after that felt different.

Finally she pulled her arms from his neck and without looking at him makes a run towards the door, while he walks towards the window and removes the blue blaizer he was wearing.
He now understood why Hyo Joo felt so embarrassed, the kiss although standing was as intimate as lying down.
It was the angle of their bodies and such that made it more sensual in some way.

Fanning himself Jong Suk felt that the room indeed got hotter than before.

xx-xx

Hyo Joo... are you..
Deletes.
Noona, are you ...
Deletes.

"What's wrong? I can feel your frustration from the front seat" Dong Kyu asked without looking at the back seat of the car.
Unable to think well, Jong Suk gives up and shoves his mobile phone back into his bag. Luckily the vechile's aircondition was cool and on its maximum clearing his distorted thoughts in regards of what transpired earlier.
Yet he could not help but think of Hyo Joo, and that he was unable to talk to her afterwards. In fact he will be unable to see her fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter