Beginning of Everything

In Between Takes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

01: The Beginning of Everything

Him

It's late spring when he met her in that private room of a hotel restuarant in downtown Seoul. He was a bit nervous, a trait he had never gotten over with when meeting someone he hardly knew.
But she is no total stranger, he sees her everywhere. Beautiful, yes her pictures and videos tell it all. But he knew there was more to a person than just photographs and what they were like in the screen. That made him eager to meet her, the girl who will make up most of his summer this year.

"Ah, there she is. The lovely Han Hyo Joo" his manager cut through his thoughts as they entered.

She was indeed lovely, tall and slender. Quite pale actually, with long flowing beautiful hair and doe like eyes. Dressed rather casually, she smiled the moment their eyes met. Which made him ease up a little bit.

Their managers exchanged formalities, talking about the script and the upcoming drama. As they did so, he would try to steal a glance at the lady seated across him. She was tentatively listening to them, her eyes sharp and serious.
He didn't know he was starting to look at her more often than he should.
It started with little glimpses, and when she caught him doing so she would smile.

Her smile was charming, she had barely any make up on but she to say that she was lovely was already an understatement to him.

The girl sitting across him wasn't just lovely anymore. She was breathlessly beautiful.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter