Star Gazing

In Between Takes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


01: Star Gazing

Photoshoot after photoshoot, Lee Jong Suk began to ease up around Han Hyo Joo. Even if he felt rather tired and drained, the weather wasn't helping at all since he disliked the hot summer days, yet her bright and out going personality never failed to put a smile in his face. He truly did not expect her to be that way. 

And with that he was beginning to have this sort of bad habit, that one of his stylist had took notice of it and made a little comment about it when they were on break.

"The girls and I were playing this new game, Jong Suk ssi" she said wiping the sweat that was forming on top of his forehead. 

Jong Suk at that moment was facing the electric fan while sipping a cold latte to relieve himself from the heat. 

"What's it called?" he asked curiously.

"A game that involves you actually" she said trying so hard not to smile.
He blinks back innocently and shakes his head. "Aish, you guys are making fun of me again..."

"But there some truth in it of course" she said then she shrugged her shoulders, "or maybe just based on our observation..."

He wrinkled his nose, his patience wearing a little thin. "Come just tell me already, I'm dying from curiousity and the heat-----" he stopped when he heard a familiar laugh coming from the opposite side. Tall and willowly Han Hyo Joo was passing by them, her assistant must be saying a joke since she was red with laughter. Her eyes met his and she waved at him. 

"It's early in the morning and already this hot" she tells him briefly before walking further away.

A smile was all he can muster in response as he keenly watched her walk away until she disappeared in the corner of the set.

Jong Suk then heard his stylist giggling.
"What is it now?" he asked, feeling the heat in his neck.

"I think I just won my bet" she winked fixing his hair making him frown. 
"Stop making decode everything and just tell me" he groaned.

"Hyo Joo unnie is so pretty isn't she?" she asked him studying his expression, as if waiting for his initial reaction.

Jong Suk pressed his lips together before answering as he if was thinking to say the right word without getting in trouble. 

"She is kind and quite cheerful" he finally blurted out making his stylist regard him with suspicion. 
"Oh stop lying and..." she made a face, "tell me what you really think?"

Jong Suk impatiently stood up and looks away to find Hyo Joo waving at him to come over and review the script. Pinching his cheeks to get himself together he throws his stylist a look little warning look.

But she just laughed, his team were like family after all. They were with  him through good and bad times. So teasing wasn't anything new to him anymore.

"We have to rehearse this scene here" Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter