Aware

In Between Takes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

03: Aware

She was starting to become rather mindful with Jong Suk, not in a bad way of course. The younger boy was slowly opening up to her, being playfully at some moments but there were more intances where she would have to stop and think if he meant what he was saying.
"Penny for your thoughts?" her stylist Mi Hyun asked when she noticed Hyo Joo holding her script but she was looking blankly elsewhere.

"Just feeling a bit tired and hot" she said fanning herself. "And I am quite worried on an upcoming scene" she whispers trying to feign a perturbed look in her face.
"Now what scene would that be?" Mi Hyun asked curiously as Hyo Joo showed her the script, that the woman put a hand over .

"Oh my, you must be really worried indeed" she teased Hyo Joo who carried on with her. "I shall make you pretty" she winks.
"I'll be in my scrubs, I think the simple the better" she tells her.
"But Hyo Joo ssi, it is unlike you to feel worried over a scene like that. This is nothing new to you" Mi Hyun replied. That blank, faraway look re Hyo Joo's face.

Before answering she let's out a loud sigh. "Maybe its because my co-star is younger than I am and he plays a character older if not the same age as I am. It feels weird, I think.."

Mi Hyun stares at for a second of two, trying to read her expression. Hyo Joo tends to mask her feelings very well, but not today. There was something really bothering her, and of things it was all about Lee Jong Suk. Who to Mi Hyun looked easy to talk to and had a great work ethics. It was quite hard to believe that working with Jong Suk was difficult, in fact the boy was rather was open minded instead. Although Mi Hyun had a little hunch Jong Suk's work ethics had nothing to do with whatever was bothering Hyo Joo.
She did not want to tell her anything for now, to concentrate with the drama is her main priority. But her poor Hyo Joo distress over something a had caught her interest.
Unknown to her that the girls in Jong Suk's camp has also came up with the same hypothesis in a form of a game.

xx-xx

"You must kiss her with thoughts that this will be your last" their PD explained the rooftop kiss scene. It was late and they both were feeling tired, Jong Suk in particular who tries to smile every once in awhile, though his eyes were weary. Meanwhile Hyo Joo, despite feeling exhausted tries to lighten up the mood towards intense Jong Suk.
"So this is suppose to be a sad scene for Kang Chul, who has come to realize his existence and decides to end his life afterwards" Hyo Joo added.
Their PD nodded and tells Jong Suk to give it all his got which makes Hyo Joo blink back several times until the scene had started.

And yes, Jong Suk gave it all, but there was still something holding him back so the PD had the scene reenacted several times until Hyo Joo felt him pulling her closer with his right hand and instinctively she held on to his waist. This was the first time they were doing an intimate scene.
He started to give her an open mouth kiss and so she kissed him back lightly.

"OKAY CUT! That was great!" PD yelled from behind the camera and asked the both of them to review the scene.
"I like the way you close your eyes in the end" Jong Suk remarked in which the PD nodded in agreement.
"...a lingering feeling, Yeon Joo is trying to take in the kiss, to embed it in her mind and still reeling from the fact he is in her world" Hyo Joo explains earning an appreciative look from Jong Suk.

"That's a really brilliant Hyo Joo ssi. Well, good job, the both of you. It's a wrap for today, you guys head home and take a good rest" he tells them warmly.

As Hyo Joo began to walk towards her staff, Jong Suk hurries to her side to her surprise. "Hyo Joo ssi..." he calls her then pauses, "...noona.."
"Oh Jong Suk, is there anything I can do for you?" she stopped to look at him.
"We live near each other right?" he started to say, "do you want to go home together? I want to talk to you if you don't mind"

She d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter