Chapter 8

Admitted the feelings

 

Lose sight and new cornea transplant

Aaron went home.

-At home

Aaron felt dizzy. Everything in his house was spinning in his head.

"Young master, are you ok?" a maid asked. Suddenly Aaron fainted. All the maids are shocked.

"Quickly call the ambulance!" Mrs Yan said. A maid quickly called the ambulance.

"Inform Mr Yan!" Mrs Yan said. Another maid quickly inform Mr Yan from another phone. Soon after, the ambulance arrived. Aaron was taken to the hospital.

"Doctor , how was my son?" Mrs Yan asked. Mr Yan arrived at this time.

"Your son may lose his sight but after he has a new cornea transplant, he will be ok" the doctor said and left. Mr Yan and Mrs Yan went to Aaron's room.

"Aaron , how do you feel?" Mrs Yan asked.

"I feel ok now" Aaron said.

"Aaron , the doctor said you will....lose your sight.You might need a new cornea transplant" Mr Yan said and cried. Mrs Yan cried too. After that , Aaron went home.

-The next day

"Da ya i need you help" Aaron said.

"What thing?" Da ya asked shyly. Aaron whispered to Da ya in her ears.

Gui gui arrived in school.

"Gui!" Da ya shouted. Gui gui turned around and saw Da ya.

"Yes?" Gui asked.

"Do you think Aaron really wants to friend you? We heard from him that you blackmailed him , so he friend you.Stop bothering Aaron!" Da ya said and went. Gui gui went to find Aaron.

"Aaron" Gui gui called.

"Yes?" Aaron answered.

"I think i should let you go. I promise i won't say your secret out. You don't have to be friend with me anymore.... You friend me is because i blackmail you" Gui gui said and cried.

"Gui..." Aaron said and wanted to wipe her tears, but he took his hand back. Gui gui ran away.

Aaron's PoV

Gui gui , i'm sorry for hurting you... I don't know when i can have a cornea transplant

~End of PoV

Aaron went to find Jiro.

"Jiro , i will give up" Aaron said.

"Why?" Jiro asked.

"I.. don't have feelings for her anymore" Aaron lied and went. Gui gui ran to a corner. She took out her handphone.

-Phone Conversation

"Mania , I want you to help me book a ticket to UK tomorrow" Gui gui said.

"Miss Wu , why so sudden?" Auntie Mania asked.

"I will explain to you later.Just help me book first" Gui gui said.

"Yes Miss" Auntie Mania said and hung up.

-End of Phone Conversation

She quickly booked a ticket to UK for tomorrow. Gui gui quickly went home to pack her clothes.She wanted to leave this horrorible place. In class, Gui gui was not beside Aaron. Aaron knew Gui gui is upset. But , he doesn't want her to know he is losing his eyesight soon. Suddenly , Aaron's phone rang. Aaron answered it when Miss Cherryl was not noticing.

Phone Coversation

"Mr Aaron Yan Yalun, we have a new cornea transplant" a doctor said.

"When can i have my operation?" Aaron asked happily.

"Tonight" the doctor said.

"Thanks" Aaron said and hung up.

-End of Coversation