Chapter 4

Admitted the feelings

 

Aaron's secret

-In Class

Gui gui keep thinking how to make Aaron friend her.At that time , a girl came in. Gui gui saw Aaron kept looking at her.Gui gui had a special ability.She can see people's feelings by looking at their eyes. Gui gui could see that Aaron like that girl in Aaron's eyes.

"Hi , i'm Hebe" Hebe said.

"Gui"Gui gui said.Hebe went back to sit with Mike.During the school hours , Hebe was smiling and laughing with Mike. Gui gui could see 'jealous' in Aaron's eyes.

-After School

Gui gui pulled Aaron to a corner.

"What?!"Aaron said.

"I know you like Hebe" Gui gui said.Aaron quickly covered .

"How you know?" Aaron asked while looking if anyone was there.Gui gui took Aaron's hand off.

"This you don't need to know.You want everyone to know your secret ?"Gui gui asked.

"What you want?"Aaron asked.

"I want you to friend me" Gui gui said.

"Ok , i will friend you" Aaron said.Gui smiled and walked away.

"We heard it!"Aaron turned back and saw Wu Chun , Calvin and Jiro.

"What did you hear?" Aaron asked nervously.Calvin and Wu chun put their arms on Aaron's shoulder.

"We heard that you friend Gui" Calvin said.

"Aaron , why did you friend Gui? I though you don't friend any girls?" Jiro asked , a bit jealous.

"Ummmmm"Aaron said , thinking whether to tell them or not.

"Quickly tell us!" Wu chun demanded.

"Just want to be friend"Aaron said nervously.

"Aaron Yan! this is not you" Calvin said.

"I need to go!" Aaron said and went off.