Chapter 12

Admitted the feelings

 

Together

"Gui!" Gui turned her head and saw Aaron. He was breathing heavily. Gui quickly ran to hug him. Aaron hugged back.
"Gui, i'm sorry" Aaron said and explained everything to Gui gui.
"Aaron , please don't befriend me anymore" Gui gui said and cried. Aaron wiped her tears.
"I will not do that again. If not because of i'm losing my sight , I would rather you blackmail me than leave me" Aaron said. Gui gui just smiled.
"Why are you smiling?" Aaron asked.
"Because you are like confessing to me" Gui gui said and laughed.
"What if i am?" Aaron asked.
"Then i will agree" Gui gui said and smiled.
"Really?" Aaron asked.
"Yeah" Gui gui said and Aaron kissed her. Gui gui smiled a bit and replied back.
-The park
"Aaron , when did you like me?" Gui gui asked.
"I don't like you. I love you" Aaron said.
"Ok. When did you love me?" Gui gui asked.
"Umm.... I love you when you hold my hands that time. How about you?" Aaron asked.
"I love you when you friend me that time" Gui gui said.
"Why?" Aaron asked.
"Because your the first guy who do not friend me , so i wanted to make you friend me. At that time, i fell in love with you" Gui gui said.
-Four years later
"Daddy! Mummy! I got first in class today" Guilun said while running to his parents.
"Wow! Bravo!" Gui gui said. Aaron carried Guilun up.
"What do you for a reward?" Aaron asked.
"I want to sleep with daddy and mummy tonight" Guilun said.
"No problem!" Aaron and Gui gui said.
"Yay!" Guilun said and kissed Aaron's cheek. Aaron smiled while Gui gui patted Guilun's head.