Chapter 7

Admitted the feelings

 

Love rivals

-After school

"Aaron i need to talk to you" Jiro said.

"Ok" Aaron agreed and went out of the classroom with Jiro.

"Do you like....Gui?" Jiro asked.

".......Yes"Aaron said.

"Congratulation!We will be love rivals" Jiro said.

"What?! You like Gui also?" Aaron asked in shock.

"Yeah! and I won't give up" Jiro said.

"I won't give up too" Aaron said. Jiro smiled and walked away.

Gui gui came out of the classroom.

"Aaron! as a friend where should we go next week?" Gui gui asked.

"I'm.... quite busy" Aaron said. Although he liked Gui gui , sometimes he will be shy.

"Ok. I will go find Jiro" Gui gui said and left. Aaron quickly grabbed her arm.

"He's busy. I will go with you. Location and time , you choose" Aaron said , trying to stop Gui gui from meeting Jiro. He is afraid that Jiro will win and he will lose Gui gui.

"Ok. I will call you next week" Gui gui said. Aaron gave her his number.

"Bye!" Gui gui said and went.

"Aaron!" Aaron turned back and saw Calvin and Wu chun.

"I heard you like Gui from Jiro. Now you two are love rivals" Calvin said and laughed.

"Aaron how you find that you like my sister?" Wu chun asked.

"I am jealous when Jiro and Gui take photos" Aaron said.

"Why you like Gui?" Calvin asked.

" At first , i really hate her for blackmailing me. But later on , I really found her nice. She will eat with me whenever i'm alone. There was once , i liked a girl. Gui dated me to Amusment park and we sat the cable car. The girl with another boy was also there opposite the cable care we were sitting. Gui blocked the view , so that i won't see" Aaron said and smiled.

"Oh! So who is that girl?" Calvin asked.

"Aaron!" Aaron saw Hebe calling him.

"What?" Aaron asked in a cold tone.

"Actually i......i like you" Hebe whispered.

"I liked you before. But now .... no more" Aaron said and left. Hebe cried.

"Don't be sad. You will find your true love soon" Calvin said and hugged Hebe.

"Thanks" Hebe said and cried on Calvin's shoulder.

Wu chun's Pov

Guess this is not the place i should be in. If Calvin like Hebe ....Jiro and Aaron like Gui gui , Who should i like?

~End of PoV

Wu chun walked away. Suddenly , a girl bumped him.They both fell. The girl landed on top of him.

"I'm sorry" The girl said and get up. Wu chun get up too.

"That's ok" Wu chun said and smiled.

"I'm Ella" Ella said.

"Wu chun" Wu chun said and left....

~Wu chun's PoV

Wow! She is cute. My heartbeat is so fast when she is so near to me... I guess i.... Wu Chun!!! You just met her for 10 seconds and you like her!!!!

End of Pov