Chapter 6

Admitted the feelings

 

Jealous

-Next day

Aaron went to class.His mind kept flashing Hebe with Mike. Suddenly Gui gui appeared.

"Boo!" Gui gui said.

"Ah!"Aaron shouted as he was shocked.Gui gui laughed.

"Hey don't scare me!" Aaron said and smiled.Aaron and Gui gui walked to class, laughing and smiling together.Hebe saw it and she was jealous.Aaron was busy talking to Gui gui so he didn't notice Hebe.

-Recess Time

"Aaron , wanna join us?" Mike asked with Hebe beside him.

"No thanks" Aaron said and smiled a bit. Mike and Hebe went out of the classroom. Actually Hebe like Aaron but Aaron did not notice and though Hebe like Mike.Hebe really wish Aaron agree.

"Hey don't be sad. I will eat with you" Gui gui said and held Aaron's hand.

"Thanks" Aaron said and smiled. They went to canteen together. Wu chun, Calvin and Jiro wanted to call Aaron to join them. They saw Aaron and Gui gui were holding hand walking toward the canteen. Jiro was so jealous.

"I don't think we should disturb them" Calvin said and smiled.

"I guess Aaron will be my brother-in-law sooner or later" Wu chun said. Jiro was jealous that he walked away to the library.

"What's wrong with him?" Calvin asked.

"Maybe he's in a bad mood. Let's eat , i'm very hungry" Wu chun said and went with Calvin. Hebe saw Aaron and Gui gui holding hands, she was so jealous.

"Hebe?Hebe?Are you there?"Mike asked and waved his hand infront of Hebe.

"Yeah"Hebe said.Aaron and Gui gui ordered the same food and sat the same table.After that , Aaron and Gui gui went but Hebe blocked them as she did not want them to be alone together.

"Aaron , i need to talk to you privately" Hebe said and smiled to Gui gui. Gui gui understand that Hebe was telling her to leave.

"I think i should go to the library" Gui gui said.

"Meet you there later" Aaron said and smiled to Gui gui and Gui gui smiled back and left.Mike went to the basketball court.

"Aaron actually i " Before Hebe can finish her word, her phone rang. It was from her father. Her father is telling her that he will be coming back to Taiwan this weekend in the phone.

"Aaron , i" Hebe said and looked up. Aaron had left...

"Gui!" Aaron said. He found Gui gui with Jiro. They were taking photos together.Aaron doesn't know why. He felt jealous.

"Gui!" Aaron said and pulled Gui gui to a corner. Jiro just sat there looking at the photos.

"Why were you taking photo with Jiro?" Aaron asked.

"Aaron , are you jealous?" Gui gui said and smiled, hoping Aaron said yes.

"No , you should know i like someone else" Aaron said , trying to cover up.

"Oh..." Gui gui said sadly. Jiro , Aaron and Gui gui went back to their class.