Chapter 1

Admitted the feelings

 

Gui gui

Late at night ,a plane board from UK to Taiwan.A girl coming out of the plane with her cousin.

Gui gui's PoV

My name is Gui gui.I am a Taiwanese but i had been in UK when i was five.My mother had died of cancer when i was one.I had a brother named Wu Chun.My father took a business with my uncle,that's the reason why i have been in UK.My brother had followed me but when i was eleven,he had a big quarrel with dad.He left home and went to Taiwan.After eight years , i finally can see my brother.I had came back with my cousin , Ya tou. I also transferred school to my brother's school, Sheng Ying Universal. I never tell him as it's a surprise!

~End of PoV

"Gui,let's eat some food before we get home to rest"Ya tou said.

"Ok!" Gui answered as she was also hungry.After they ate finished, Ya tou went to her aunt's house and Gui went to her own house.

-Gui's house

Ding Dong! Ding Dong! Wu chun went to open the door lazily as he was still sleeping and the maids were doing their works.

"Brother!"a voice waked him up.He thought he was dreaming and he looked closely.It was Gui gui.

"Gui!" Wu chun said and went to hug her tightly.

"Brother, i.....i.......i.......can't......breath"Gui gui said.

"Oh sorry"Wu chun said and released the hug.

"Gui , get some rest , you must be tired" Wu chun said.

"Yeah , it's kinda tiring" Gui gui said.

"Miss Wu , finally you are back. We miss you alot"Auntie Mania said.

"Yeah! me too" Gui gui said.

Auntie Mania took Gui gui to her room and helped her with her luggage.After that, Gui gui slept and Auntie Mania went out.