nana

What will you do?! {I.M Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Seven

 

The girl went outside and the boy was waiting for her. "Oh, look! We got matching coats!", the boy realized. The girl's coat was slightly different but you could say they were matching. The girl rolled her eyes and walked past the boy. The boy just followed her.

The boy and the girl walked in the chilly weather. They were supposed to jog but they probably forgot that. "Hey, you wanna go out?", the boy suddenly asked. 

"What?" The girl got confused. All kinds of thoughts came to her head. The romance kinds. But I'm reserved for M.I. only, she thought.

"Like, to eat or something? Somewhere away from these houses.", the boy continued what he said.

"Oh... okay.", the girl answered. She blushed because she quickly assumed he meant it that way. The boy noticed, but he didn't do anything. 

They walked past the ice rink. It was still closed but there were people inside. The girl continued to walk but the boy stopped, to go inside.

"Excuse me.", he said to the staff. "Are you open?"

The staff smiled at him. "Yes, we are. Feel free to enjoy the rink."

The girl noticed the boy wasn't beside her nor behind her. She walked back to where they went and saw him inside th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter